Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Smuggler's Den Cantina

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 am

Re: Smuggler's Den Cantina

*Ghost nodded as he listened to what Gabriel had to say though the hidden base would be hard to find. Then again if the are hiring people that Gabriel wanted to then they would know where the base is. This started to form a plan in his head that just might help in finding the base of course it would include a little help from the Lord of Black Sun.*

Well we could start off by you giving me a list of people you want eliminated or convinced to join you. Then if you still have any contact with some smugglers they had hired that you were interested in maybe we could find that base of theirs.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:47 am

"I unfortunately do not have a list of names... There is to be no iring at this time. These terror attacks will convince them that they will be safer with me. The smugglers are silent about the location of their base... However... I believe that the Blood Rage Pirates or the Vigilante named Wade Conors knows where the base is. They have been unccoperative to me, but you, an unafilliated agent could get th truth from them."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am

*Ghost nodded his head as of course it all came back to the bloodrage pirates or one other individual. This could start to get interesting though he might need a bit more information which someone like the Lord of Black Sun might have. Then again some people made it a habbit of avoiding black sun so there could be a chance he migt be on his own for this one.*

Well then is there any more information you could give me on finding these people?

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 am

"The smugglers are always hiring or looking for work... I suggest that you advertise yourslf and your services and join a smuggler crew... Or set yourself up as a smuggler and ask to join their smuggler alliance. Or, you could ask them to transport you somewhere. Advertisements will work the best to attract your attention. Once you find the location of the base you ill transmit the coordinates back to me. You do whatever you want to do to cause havoc after that... Then my modest navy will pay them a housecall." *I laugh and get another ale.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:10 am

*Ah yes the good old sneak in and play the part trick that was always a good one that he enjoyed the most. Though he would be making IG-666 do this part as he sits back at the ship getting ready to cause havok. He always knew people didn't trust force users at most times and he wasn't to good a blending in with the crowd. Though he guessed he could get some tips from IG-666 as he would be aware of the kind of weapons non-force users would normally use.*

Alright it was a pleasure doing buisness with you and I'll get back ya on the location of the base. Oh and I'll let ya know on how much you owe me once I have seen how much trouble I have to go through.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 am

"Best of luck. I expect alot from you. Don't let me down." *I said as I place the credit chit on the bar counter to pay for the drinks. I get up, nod to the man and thn stride towards the door.

Outside was a female Twi-lek in a skin tight leather suit. She smiled as me and blew me a kiss. Smiling, I move towards her and jump into the speeder.*
"So, how'd it go." *she asked in a smooth sultry voice.*
"I think it went rather well... I want us to get an ID on their ship and if all possible a tracer beacon on it.Jory, I want you to follow them to their ship..." *I put my arm around the Twi-lek and she kisses my cheek before accelerating the speeder down the road.

In the shadows, a Defel named Jorry waited patiently.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:51 am

*Ghost sat back in his chair as Gabriel left and was intentially waiting for Gabriel to leave. Once 20 minutes had passed by and of course Ghost ordered a a drink he activated the com that was linked to his mask so that he didn't have to pull out the comlink to use it.*

:: So IG-666 what did you see anything special going on with our new employer? ::

IG-666
:: Yes sir it seems our criminal leader wasn't just talking big he does have a reputation to protect. ::

*The whole time That Ghost was in the cantina he had IG-666 keeping an eye and ear on the place. From a near by location that also gave him the height advantage plus plenty of cover from being spotted. Though Ghost wasn't to happy with what he had heard as it was code for expect to not be alone out there. though Ghost calmly lifted his mask a bit so that he could take sip of his drink before continueing his conversation with IG-666.*

:: Well thats only to be expected he is running an entire criminal organization. Though any choices on where we should start looking for a job as smugglers? Oh and make sure we can be heard if anyone wants to hear our conversation but keep to the shadows. ::

IG-666
:: Yes we are on an open com channel that one could easily accesse if they were trying to hear us and my signal is being scrambled so they wouldn't find me. Though as for possible places there is the near by moon of Nar Shaddaa or the planet Tatooine. Though it appeares there as been a little but more activity on Tatooine latley. ::

*Ghost took aminute to think about both of these places and it was odd how he was finding connections to Gabriel's problems as both places were controled by the Hutts. The Hutts did control a huge portion of the smuggling buisness. Then apparently the Bloodrage Pirates could help in finding the hidden base of the smugglers. He always liked it when things started to connect.*

:: Alright I'll be heading back to the ship now I'll see you there. ::

*With that said he too placed a credit ship on the tablef or his drink and walked out of the cantina without even a glance behind him. He then headed back to the spaceport where his ship was waiting for him.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am

*Jorry the Defel waited in the shadows outside the cantina. As the man Gabriel had hired walked out of the Cantina, Jorry followed... The anatomy of Defels allowed them to be invisble in low-light areas, almost as if they were moving shadows. Jorry kapt his distance, but he always had an eye on the man. So far he was able to follow the man to the spaceport without much incident.*

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Defel

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sat May 07, 2011 4:09 pm

=Cory Letto, Manager=

*Gwen arrives and speaks with the security on detail. One of them directs her to the back offices, where Cory was working. He shook her hand, informing her that the supplies were being unloaded as they spoke. They entered the storage facilities, and went through the various storage rooms. Some were of different temperature, depending on the supplies being stored there.*

Storage Unit One

Storage Unit Two

Storage Unit Three

Storage Unit Four

Storage Unit Five

Storage Unit Six

Storage Unit Seven

Storage Unit Eight

Storage Unit Nine

Storage Unit Ten

Storage Unit Eleven

Storage Unit Twelve

Storage Unit Thirteen

Storage Unit Fourteen

Storage Unit Fifteen

Storage Unit Sixteen

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 pm

*He opened the doors and walked though slowly, He studied everything and everyone.He found a table in the back secret enough to study his prize more carefully. Before he sat down he bought a drink. He posistioned himself to face the cantina. He brought the pyramid out under the table and begun inspecting it.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 pm

=Cory Letto, Manager=

Appearing this week: Frosted Rodians

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

=Cory Letto, Manager=

Appearing this week: Cizian Hazers

Now hiring bar staff, bouncers, kitchen staff. Accommodations provided.

This weeks specials: Buy two drinks, get a menu feature free.

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

=Cory Letto, Manager=

Appearing this week: Rodian Pirates

*Castilla met with a surly individual, who had been hired to deliver spice to cantinas around the planet. He appreciated Castillas figure, particularly the lightsaber attached to her belt. Her brown eyes were took in his interest, and she gestured to the back door.*

"Delvon your thoughts are so transparent. Lay down that death stick and pay attention."

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 am

=Cory Letto, Manager=

Appearing this week: Applied Force

Now hiring bar staff, bouncers, kitchen staff. Accommodations provided.

This weeks specials: Buy two drinks, get a menu feature free.

*Illumin and Castilla depart for he space port, their apprentices meet up with them on the way.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Gentlemen, I think you all know why we are here.

*The Gambler sat at the head of a long black table in one of the back rooms of the Smuggler's Den Cantina. He looked around the table to see all of the other Men of Mayhem, the members of the criminal organization he had built. These men were ruthless, unforgiving, and very dangerous. What did that say about The Gambler? It said that above all those things, he was smart, and he knew how to lead a group of dangerous men.

He leaned back in his chair, and sighed as he spoke, introducing the other men at the table to an idea that some if not most of them would not be happy about.*

There is a new Hutt organization in town. From what I hear, they are growing bigger every day, and they are already double our size. If they start throwing their weight around, it will be hard for us to keep our foothold in Bilbousa. To put it simply, we have two choices. We can stay and defend our ground, which will a hard fight. Or... We could join with the new Cartel.

*The Gambler looked over to his VP, Jackson, with a look that told the man that this was going to be rough. The two men had already met with Vobba at the Hutt's request, and he had made the situation simple. Vobba had guaranteed that if the Men of Mayhem had joined his organization, they would be safe under the Cartel's control. But if they didn't join, the Cartel wasn't going to take it easy on them.*

*The Gambler sighed, knowing that this was going to happen. These men had spent their lives devoted to this club, and it would be hard to convince them to join an entirely new organization. The Gambler was going to speak up, but it was his Vice President that did it for him.*

*As the men at the table started arguing among themselves, The Gambler just took a deep breath. His eyes scanned the room again, and time seemed to slow in front of him. Men on both sides of the table were screaming at each other, shaking their heads, and waving their arms around in anger. This is what The Gambler had expected to happen. With a decision like this, it was natural for the group to be split into two sides. But this wasn't just any decision. This was a decision that would affect the lives of these men unlike anything before. This was a decision that had to be made, one way or the other.

Without a word, The Gambler raised his hand up off the table, and he waited. Finally after a few moments, the rest of the room quieted, and The Gambler spoke up.*

Alright, we know what we are dealing with. Lets put it to a vote. Yay for joining the cartel, Nay for staying as we are. Chibs?

*The man sitting to The Gamblers right, Chibs, was the club's Master at Arms. He had been one of The Gambler's most trusted friends. Chibs looked at The Gambler, and nodded before he spoke.*

*The man next to Chibs, Tony, was shaking his head when his turn came.*

*Clay, the man who was sitting to Tony's right, maintained the skepticism that he had shown earlier. After a moment, he too had an answer.*

*With another sigh, The Gambler looked to the man at the other end of the table, who was the next to cast his vote.*

*After he answered, Otto looked to the other man at the end of the table. John was one of the founding members of the Men of Mayhem, and he had always done what was best for the group.*

*Next was Winston, another original member and a man so old, he didn't actively participate in club criminal activities anymore. But he was a wise man, and was kept around as an adviser to the rest of the group. With a gruff voice, the old man spoke up.*

*Winston was staring into The Gambler's eyes, and it was obvious that the man was mad. But before the tension could grow any more, Trager spoke up.*

*The Gambler could tell how difficult it was for Trager to decide. The man had always tried to be the moral compass of the group, and he always managed to keep a level head. With his vote, the vote was almost even. Now, it was Jackson's turn.*

*And now, the final vote was down to The Gambler. So far, the vote was dead even at four votes Nay, and four votes Yay. The entire weight of this decision boiled down to him, and him alone. The Gambler looked up at all of the men at the table in front of him, locking eyes with each one.

None of these men knew how hard this was for him. He loved every person at this table like a brother, and he would do anything he could to protect them all. As he held the gavel in his hand, he hesitated still. Was he making the right choice here? Would what he was about to say really do more good than harm? With one last sigh, he spoke only one word as the rest of the room looked on in suspense.*

Yay.

*As the word left his lips, The Gambler hit the gavel against the table. With one loud clack of wood against wood, the fate of the Men of Mayhem was sealed.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat May 12, 2012 3:04 pm

*As the Men of Mayhem began flooding out of the back room where they held their meeting, The Gambler still sat at the table. Jackson sat there with him, waiting until all of the others left the room. For a few moments, they sat in silence, The Gambler fiddling with the gavel in his hand, and Jackson puffing on the cigarette between his fingers. Finally, as Jackson was about to say something, the Gambler lifted his hand and cut the man off.*

I know, I know. But we knew it was going to happen this way.

*The Gambler sighed, and rubbed his forehead with his open hand. This whole ordeal had been a headache.*

I know that. But they are still members of this club. We voted, and we have an outcome. They have to learn to deal with that.

*Jackson shook his head, staring back at The Gambler.*

*The Gambler didn't respond to Jackson with anything but a nod. Both of the men knew the possibility of some of the members disappearing before the night was out. The only thing they could do now is wait.*

=============================================================================================================

*The next day, it was just as The Gambler and Jackson had expected. When everyone met up at the Smuggler's Den Cantina, their numbers were smaller than the day before. Jackson and Trager were the first to arrive, followed by John and Chibs. After another fifteen minutes of waiting, nobody else showed up. The Gambler was upset to know that four men were that quick to abandon the club they had all worked so hard to establish. It hurt him more than he would let on, because he still had four other men to lead. Four loyal men who had proven that they would defend one another to the end.

With one last look at the four men in front of him, The Gambler nodded.*

Come on. Lets go meet with Vobba.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm

=Cory Letto, Manager=

Appearing this week: Maw Survivor

*Dance floor upgraded, new lighting system installed. We accept a wide variety of galactic credits. *
Previous

Return to Bilbousa