Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain


User avatar

Posts: 53

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 am

Re: Open Terrain

oh, did me'sa hit mandalorian's button? fine, me'sa will leave you'sa alone. me'sa must move the ship anyway.

*the gungan and the droid both head back to the crash site. the droidgoes to unload more stuff, while Klee'pa begins repairs to the left wing.*
User avatar

Posts: 632

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Roarix chuckles as the gugan leaves*

*Me'sa this and me'sa that, learn to speak fricken basic idiot*

*Roarix turns to the boss*

What's next, I'm bored as hell
User avatar

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Posts: 127

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:11 am

Re: Open Terrain

"<<Ha! You think I'm not, Roarix? I wish that I could just poof up my Palace, but alas, it must be finished. While we wait, you could make yourself useful. You can scout out the city here on Nal Hutta, and see if there are any scoundrels looking for work. Just lead them over to me, and we can recruit them. Or you can just cause mischief. While your off, I'll begin thinking up ways expand my Empire.>>"
User avatar

Posts: 632

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Roarix sighed*

I guess I could hit town

*He packed up and got on his speeder to head into town*
User avatar

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Posts: 127

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Grondo turns in the direction of Klee'pa, and calls out.*

"<<My Palace is complete! When your ship is flight worthy, bring it over! I will be there, waiting for you.>>"

*On his repulsor sled, Grondo enters his ship, followed by his elite guards. The ship takes off, and heads toward the Palace.*
User avatar

Posts: 53

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

Re: Open Terrain

*With the palace finally built, Klee'pa could take his stuff into his room. So the gungan entered his ship, and loaded his clothes into a bag. He leaves the ship with the bag flung over his right shoulder. Following behind him, a Commando droid is carrying a large crate. They headed toward the newly built Palace.*
User avatar

Posts: 53

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Open Terrain

*With the final major repairs done, the YT-2400 light freighter (A.K.A The Rustbucket was flyable. Fixer the medical droid started the ship, took off and flew toward the palace.*

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Out in the middle of a swampy area, Jargola the Hutt had set up his operation. With his small palace established, Rancor fed, Jargola had the latest reports sounded off to him. Once they were finished, Jargola became confused. Shouting in Huttese.*

What is the news from Verd and his men? Or that of Neesh? OR Apailana? WHERE ARE THEY!?!

*The frightened twi'lek before him said.*

I-I-I kn-know n-not, Mighty Jargola...I am only rea-ading the reports given to me...

*Jargola, angered at the puny creatures ignorance, He grabbed his phrik spear from behind his repulsor bed and stabbed the twi'ek in the chest. As the body fell to the ground Jargola shouted.*

Take this fools body to the rancor! That is all that it was ever worth!

*A few guards take the body and drag it away.*

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 am

Re: Open Terrain

Kass Yent!

*A Zabrak appears at Jargola's side and asked.*

Yes Mighty Jargola?

Go to Tatooine and discover why Verd and his men havent reported in their shipments yet!

As you will Might Jargola.

*The Zabrak turns on his heel and exits the throne room. Heading down to the Hanger are, Kass entered his Headhunter and took it into space.*

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Jargola turned to his right hand...a mysterious man that Jargola truely ejoyed having under his command.*

Begin informing all those involved in the McCreedy raid. Tell them that he is coming for them...I wonder if any of them will survive...

*The mysterious man nodded and began to contact each and every of those involved with the attacks against the 242nd. Even contacted the retired Commnader on Alderaan to warn him that McCreedy may be coming for him.*

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Within Jargola's personal chambers, Zalbookoo and the mysterious man entered. Zalbookoo asked the Mighty Jargola.*

Mighty Jargola, I request to head to Endor to assist Chippafang in preparring for McCreedy's arrival.

*Jargola began to laugh.*

Why Zalbookoo?! You are not honored to stand by my side here to defend me?!

Of course not Mighty Jargola. I only wish to fight and kill McCreedy in an enviroment that I best operate in. We Wookiees fight best in the jungle.

No! Zalbookoo! You will remain here at my side! Your stength will do best for me here!

*The large wookiee bowed.*

As you wish Mighty Jargola.

*Zalbookoo then turned and exited the room. Jargola turned to his mysterious right hand.*

What have the others reported?!

The Selkath is preparring in his own way, Archushh and his people are preparing to fight, Karnossk is prepping his slaves to fight McCreedy, Chippafang is reading his Ewok warriors for the coming fight, Duare and Xim dont believe that he is alive and so are ignoring us and we have yet to hear back from Barrvvic.

Interesting...Duare and Xim always were fools! Same with Barrvvic! He was such a coward, he no doubt already killed himself before McCreedy will arrive!

Yes Mighty Jargola.

Now! Go and assemble my warriors and prepare them for when McCreedy arrives here!

*The mysterious man bows and leaves the chambers.*

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*As Jargola's favorite dancer finishes her last dance of the night, the mysterious man walks beside Jargola and says into his ear.*

Mighty Jargola.

*Startled, Jargola angrily turns towards him.*

What is it?!?!? Why do you disturb me at my rest hour?!?!

My apologies, Mighty Jargola. I only wished to inform you of my departure.

Oh!!! And who gave you permission to leave? You are to remain here and defend me against McCreedy when he arrives!!!

Mighty Jargola, your warriors can do that easily if McCreedy gets here. But, I intend to not allow that. For I have a plan to get in close to McCreedy and strike him down from the inside.

And how do you intend to do that?!?! What makes you think that he will trust you above all others?!?!

Rowyn Pyotr lives.

What?!?!?! I thought that you had taken care of that, droid!!!

*The man winced at the term used against him.*

So had I sir...but his appearance was seen on Manaan, around the time of Shelqual's murder. Through a few leads, I have discovered where their last hyperspace trail took them. I will find him, for I believe that McCreedy is working with him once again.

*Jargola only sat there, thinking. After several moments, he said.*

Very well. You have me leave to go. But if you come back, and McCreedy and Pyotr still draw breath, you wont. Are we clear on this?!

Yes, Mighty Jargola. Your will shall be done.

*The mysterious man bowed before his master and walked away, towards the hanger area where his ship remained. After getting all the major systems started, he activated the repulsors and headed off to orbit.*

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*As word of Jargola's Rowyn Pyotr's death, Jargy ordered a full evacuation to his safe house just as Arcushh's men had arrived. Sighing, he ordered the men back to the ship while he, Tharen and Fenni went to meet with Jargola about the coordinates to the safe house. Entering his chamber, Arcushh stood before the mighty Jargola and bowed, followed by Tharen and Fenni. Rising, he said.*

Mighty Jargola, I have come upon your request.

Good, Arcushh!! We leave for Carida as soon as I am ready!

*Archushh bowed again and left, heading for the hanger where his ship was.

A few hours later, with all of Jargola's possessions and men on a fleet of carriers, they all took off and headed for orbit.*
User avatar

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Posts: 3302

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Open Terrain


1,248 different land speeders each with a single rotating pursuit and defense blaster mounted on the back.
139,254 Police Officers.
User avatar

Posts: 4390

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Open Terrain

*A group of escape pods land on the open terrain. Within a short time 150 Heavily armed Thesos Militia commandos and 15 ARC troopers march toward where they have been told the shield generator is located.*
User avatar

Posts: 4390

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Gabriel's group of commandoes finally reach the shield generator. After proving their loyalty by showing the Black Sun seal the men take up positions inside the generator and around it. The generator is defended by 500 Nal Hutta Police and are backed up by rapid fire anti-personell and anti-vehicles turrets. These turrets are controlled by the security room on the west side of the shield generator. This is where the 15 ARC troopers take their positions.*

Generator Defenses: 14 Anti-Vehicle and personal turrets controlled by Security Room

!75 Thesos Commandos spread evenly around the generator
15 ARC troopers clumped by the security room
500 Hal Hutta policemen spread around the generator.
User avatar

Posts: 4390

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Several Kilometers away Gabriels two escape pods crash land.*

"Wake up mr. Bunny. You fell asleep on Juvex and i had to carry you all the way here."
I then pull out a secret communicator tuned to Crisis Raider frequency. "Come in Crisis Raiders. This is Gabriel Solomon. I've been hired by Juvex/Import Export. I have a shipment of disruptor rifles for you hidden in an escape pod here with me. I have a large group of commandoes ready to take over the shield generator when i get the word. Please come in." I shut the communicator off and sit down, my back leaning against on the the shuttles.
User avatar

Posts: 155

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sun May 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*PNVB hopped up and shook some cobwebs from his head. He didn't remember much at all between Juvex and...wherever here was. But he was used to that. He got used to just shrugging it off and concentrating on shooting what's in sight when he wakes up.

He would need some blood soon, and judging from the human's transmission he might just get it.*

Hey. You. Are ya carrying an extra weapon?
User avatar

Posts: 4390

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: Open Terrain

"Yeah, there is a large container of disruptor rifles in that escape pod. Help yourself. As soon as you get your weapons we can head out to the shield generator... For now we shall be defending it, but when i get a call things may likely to change." I look at the other pod full of weapons. "Those Crisis guys can find these themselves."
User avatar

Posts: 285

Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Open Terrain

:: Roger that Solomon we have troops en-route via the Hutts underground tunnels to your position. There is an entrance to the tunnels 1 kilck from your position. We shall arrive shortly. ::
PreviousNext

Return to Nal Hutta's Terrain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB