Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain


User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Wedge stood their, panting. He looked around, but the basilisks had done the trick. But as he looked over at the city in the distance, he could see 3 ships in position over it. That was not good.

Running over to Dack first, he picked him up and began to heft him over to the main clearing. Bendaak was crawling over to there as well, one arm broken from the fall, blood draining from his nose and shut left eye. Duxn could now be seen dragging an unconscious Tycho there as well, but at a very slow speed.

The pilots from Beskar 2-5 got off, and ran to the wounded with a pair of first aid kits, and began doing what they could. Beskar 1 ran over to Wedge, clearly alarmed.*






*The pilots began pulling troopers up and onto their war droids, and getting into the air. Beskar 7 and 9 dropped down for Tomax and Tes to get on, and they got ready to leave. As a last second thought, Wedge went out and grabbed as many lightsabers as he could. Throwing them in his kit, he got on a droid.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax, who had vanished for a second after the fighting was over, suddenly drops from the sky again.*
*He was liking his new jetpack.*
*A lightsaber now hooked to his belt, he steps up to one of the Basilisk and hoists himself up, mounting it like a horse.*
User avatar

Posts: 251

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*The survivors in the camp are loaded into the two Warlord shuttles , thrakk and his remaining men go as well. They are escorted by the squadron of Annihilators and head to space*
User avatar

Posts: 4390

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Tomax Hans":1ym3igjn][action:1ym3igjn]Tomax, who had vanished for a second after the fighting was over, suddenly drops from the sky again.[/action:1ym3igjn]
[narration:1ym3igjn]He was liking his new jetpack.[/narration:1ym3igjn]
[action:1ym3igjn]A lightsaber now hooked to his belt, he steps up to one of the Basilisk and hoists himself up, mounting it like a horse.[/action:1ym3igjn][/quote:1ym3igjn]

[narration:1ym3igjn]50 Imperial Marines burst from the trees and open fire on any remaining Mandos as they mount their basilisks.[/narration:1ym3igjn] "Kill the Mandos!" [narration:1ym3igjn]Shouted the toopers as they kneel or take positions behind tress or charge madly at the enemy. A majority of the troopers (35) fire their E-11 Blaster Rifles at the Mandos while the other 15 kneel to launch their heat seeking missiles towards the Basilisks.[/narration:1ym3igjn]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Marine
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Open Terrain

*As the marines bust into the clearing, the pilots his the thrusters and take off. The basilisk wedge got on took heavy fire, and before the wing could come up for extra protection, the pilot was hit twice in the torso. Wedge grabbed him before he fell over, and took the controls, pushing the droid into the sky. Basilisk 7 which was picking up Tes opened fire with almost everything: the chain-fed energized shells, the laser cannons, 2 missiles and a shockwave blast.

Basilisk 8 and 10, who are over head still come down hard on them. Basilisk 8 moved to the front of the formation to cover the other war droids, but in the process takes the rockets. Holding out for 2 it goes down, and the explosion it makes swallows up the other missiles. Basilisk 10 comes down on them, using it's shockwave rods and flamethrower in a fast attack.*




*Once loaded, each basilisk would take off high into the sky and towards their target city.*
User avatar

Posts: 251

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Once the shuttles are escorted out, the squadron of Annihilators heads back to the city, as they flew through the clouds Ghost 1 receives a comm from Captain Shevu*

:: Ghost 1, were marking the coordinates on your nava computers....do a fly over over the area and make sure no survivors are heading back to the City ::

::Aye Sir::

*The Annihilators break through the clouds and burn through the sky...after a few minutes of flying the come towards the cooridinates given by command. On their radar blips begin to ping and Ghost 1 runs it through his computers...the objects dotting the sky ahead of them were Basilisk war droids. They were leaving the area and heading towards the city.*

::Ghost squadron, weapons hot, shields up...2 and 3 stay on my wings, 4 -8 break right and come in from the above, 9-12 break left and come from below...fire at will.::

*Ghost's 1-3 fly straight at the Basilisk's flying into the air, once in range they open fire with their turbolasers sending lances of energy at the war droids. 4-8 fly down at the Basilisks firing on them form above. 9-12 target the Basilisks that had engaged the imperial commandos, they fire a stream of turbolaser fire and 2 proton torpedoes at them before puling up and firing into the Basilisks in the air from below*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 am

Re: Open Terrain



*As he yelled out the warning the fire came in. The boy's basilisks were already in the air bugging out, but Duxn's basilisk had it's leg blown off. The droid roared in pain, but it stayed in air. The other boy's droids took some side shots, but nothing critical yet.

Basilisk 10 was caught off guard, it's attention focused on the ground troops. It was blown apart in a massive fire ball, which ignited a 10 foot square region of the jungle on fire. Beskar 6 was also on flight escort, and it turned back, firing off a pair of missiles at one of the annihilators and opening up with it's chain-fed energeized rounds. But it caught a proton torpedo square in the torso, and soon the pilot and the droid were no more.*


User avatar

Posts: 251

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 am

Re: Open Terrain

*As Ghost squadron completes it's first attack run, Ghost 11 is shot down. The squadron forms up and begin a large loop back around to engage the Basilisks.*

:: Squadron form on me...lets go high and disengage. We are needed else where, these mandos will get spaced later like the rest of em

*Ghost Squadron gains altitude and disappears above the clouds heading back to the city*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*As the fighters disengage and their basilisks arc towards a nearby city, Tomax raises his head up from ducking from fire and debris.*

((fwew))

"THAT WAS CLOSE, HUH, BUDDY?"*Tomax yells to the pilot of the droid.*

*No response.*
*Tomax looks out at the landscape and sees the other basilisks going in another direction.*
"HEY PAL, THE CITY IS OVER THERE. EVERYONE IS GOING THAT WAY. SHOULDN'T WE?"

*Tomax looks away then glances at the pilot.*
"HEY BUD, YOU LISTENING?"

*Tomax pats the pilot on the back.*
"HEY PAL, YOU-"

*The pilot slumps forward.*
"..."

*Tomax pulls the man back.*
*A powerful laser bolt had gone right through the pilot's gut, randomly hitting in between the joint of his armor.*
*Tomax watches with a look of regretful angst under his visor as their basilisk speeds on.*

*Another mando had saved Tomax's life and this time at the price of his own.*

:: Dack! My pilot is dead! How do you drive one of these things? :: *Tomax says as the grabs the controls over the dead mando's body, keeping the dead warrior from falling off.*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: Open Terrain



*That was a problem. The controls are all in mando'ade.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Open Terrain

:: I'm from Nar Shaddaa! Can't you just pull on these sticks and pull this lever for the thrusters? I mean is this a droid or a vehicle? Can it think for me any? ::

*Tomax says rushedly as he struggles with understanding the controls as the basilisk rushes him and his dead mando savior forward across the sky.*
User avatar

Posts: 251

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 am

Re: Open Terrain

*The skies are patrolled by squadrons of Annihilator fighters. Warlord assault shuttles keep up a regular routine of bombing an rearming, making for near consistent bombing on any other cities and known populace areas*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Wedge just gave a thumbs up, his attention had turned towards getting his team to the city, which was hundreds of kilometers away. Hitting the thrusters hard, they blasted their way towards the city.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax jerks the controls to the right and the massive droid ride takes him by surprise as it blasts starboard towards the others.*

((Ssspppppaast!))
User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes watched Tomax struggle with the basilisk. Muttering an oath under her breath, she shakes her head. The pilot of her basilisk let out a grunt of mild amusement before bringing his basilisk behind Tomax's*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Other than the occasional mishap from Tomax, the team flees to the next city, Forak, the capital. They drop down into the local hospital's roof one at a time, those who can stand carrying the unconscious or heavily wounded.*



*After a few words in trandoshan, the remaining pilots carry the wounded to the tanks, and help set them in.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax steps off the Droid after helping the docs with the mando that was on his ride.

He stands still, seemingly watching into the distance.*


*He was not alone now.
But he had in a way caused another's death.
But actually...It was the reverse, he thought.

The mando gave his life saving his.

He let this sink in.

The ultimate sacrifice.

Mandalorians.

He owed a little more to them now.

They were his ...heroes.

Some day, he will return to Nar Shaddaa, and again, better imitate the one who saved his life.
But...he would work alone.
He didn't want to be part of anyone else's death that did not deserve it.*
User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes slid off the basiliks as it landed and pulled her helmet off. Closing her eyes she tried to block the world around her. She couldn't quite figure out why Jarik was here, was he after her? Opening her eyes she watched the commotion, she knew she had some explaining to do.*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Wedge was standing in front of the tanks as Duxn, Tycho, and Dack were put in. Bendaak was being treated in a seperate room. He was in shock at how the situation had gone so south so quickly. And those sith...

It was like they knew they were coming.*


User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax saw everyone making movement and decided to 'tag along'.*
PreviousNext

Return to Trandosha's Terrain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB