Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain


User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Open Terrain



*He grabbed his comnlink and said a few orders in Mando'ade, then headed back towards the room with the bacta tanks. He needed to plan their next move.*
User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes was about to argue but decided against it. Giving Wedge a nod she left the room and headed for secluded spot. She found a quiet spot in an empty room off the side of the bacta room. Letting out a sigh she sat on the floor and placed her helmet between her legs. Closing her eyes she quickly drifted off into an uneasy sleep.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Walking about the place, Tomax wondered if he was left out of a massive killing and that everyone but him was murdered in their sleep and he was the only one left...*

*It would be ironic since he is not a mando....*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:46 am

Re: Open Terrain



*He watched over his brothers until some local soldiers could take over 8 hours later. At that point he dropped onto a bed and was out in 30 seconds. He was dead on his feet up to that point, the day taking it's toll.*
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax noted how long this 'day' had been.
He also wondered if the battle was over yet.
He also wondered yet again what was to happen next, and if anything was.

Were not the aggressors threatening to bombard the city?
Did they not need to leave?
Was their transport off planet on the way?
Was it destroyed on the way?

Were they being hunted?

He decided to ask.*


*Walking over to Wedge, who now lay on the bed, he kicks the bed roughly.*

"Hey, wake up. Whats our next move?"
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*In a flash Wedge has a pistol in his hand had it up and aimed. Pure reflex had kicked in, but he didn't fire, just held the position for a second. Then he relaxed.*

User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes's head snapped up as she awoke with a start. Her hand had almost made it to her blaster before she realized that she was alone. Standing up groggily, she picked up her helmet and made her way for the door. Making her way down the hall she paused when she heard Tomax and Wedge talking. Walking quietly to the room she stopped in the door and leaned against its frame.*

"Are you even sure the message got through?"
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Open Terrain

User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes gave a nod before taking several steps towards Wedge.*

"Alright, lets check."
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 am

Re: Open Terrain

[action:xdeuyr3w]Tomax stood still and unafraid during all the pistol drawing reflex moments; simply standing and watching.[/action:xdeuyr3w][narration:xdeuyr3w]He knew the types and such. They were experienced enough to aim and not shoot, even by reflex.[/narration:xdeuyr3w]

[quote:xdeuyr3w]"Alright, lets check."[/quote:xdeuyr3w]

[action:xdeuyr3w]He nodded in return and pointed a thumb in Tes' direction.[/action:xdeuyr3w]"What she said"
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Open Terrain

*With a nod, he got up and went to a pair of the basilisk pilots. They were sitting in a waiting room, looking very out of place in Phase 2 marauder armor. After a few words, two of them left to prep their droids. A follow me gesture from Wedge went out towards Tes and Tomax, and then he headed over to the droids.

Once they were ready he got up on one and called out to Tes.*


Hop on mine, and Tomax can handle one himself. Let's get going.
User avatar

Posts: 130

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Tomax walked forward with the gesture and mounted the other droid.*

*He had had a crash course and could handle himself well enough now.*

*He waited for them still, looking over the controls again through his helmet.*
User avatar

Posts: 159

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Tes followed after Wedge out to where the basilisks were. Giving Wedge a nod she climbed onto the droid and held on for the ride.*
User avatar

Posts: 8192

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*With a shout in mando'ade, both basilisks flew in the air and began flying towards the city.*
User avatar

Posts: 771

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*An MMine MMP enters the atmosphere, escorted by a wing of StarVipers, Relentless, and a Tartan-class Patrol Cruiser, Ehn. Having found a suitable place to set down, over a large vein and 8km away from any major cities, the MMP drops slowly down onto the ground as the StarVipers fly over head and scan the area for traces of suspicious activity near the mine. The Ehn circles overhead at 800 meters, scanning the sky for aerial traffic. The MMP unfolds a landing platform as it sits waiting for its engines to finish cooling down, as the Relentless performs its sweep and reports the terrain out to 1200 meters is clear and the Ehn reports a clear sky. The Relentless and Ehn begin their assent to orbit, as the MMP begins to burrow into the earth beneath it, harvesting and processing ore as it goes.*
User avatar

Posts: 202

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Lunak'yyx'mas":m34uw3b4][i:m34uw3b4][color=#BFBFFF:m34uw3b4]*The hangar was a flurry of weapons. Blaster bolts singed the air around them, and bayonets clashed against her blade. It was a fine blade, but the Chiss longed for the familiarity and cutting power of her lightsaber. Still, the strength of the force between herself and the Cerean seemed almost enough, and against all odds, they made progress to her Skipray. If she could just get to the turret controls, they could blast their way out.

She held her blade horizontal against an overhead slash, then slammed her boot into the chest of the Trandoshan, sending him flying back into his fellows. Kyyx turned smoothly and swung herself beneath the underbelly of her fighter and into the small hatch opening, just as she felt the Jedi's fall. She froze, her hands gripping either edge of the hatch, ready to seal herself within.*[/color:m34uw3b4][/i:m34uw3b4]

"....Ktah."

[i:m34uw3b4][color=#BFBFFF:m34uw3b4]*She hissed as she swung herself free from the hatch and landed nimbly in a crouch beneath the ship.*[/color:m34uw3b4][/i:m34uw3b4]

"The Jedi is [i:m34uw3b4]mine[/i:m34uw3b4], you evolutionary throwbacks!"

[i:m34uw3b4][color=#BFBFFF:m34uw3b4]*Several bursts of chain lightning blasted away at the Trandoshans, but their scaly hides and heavy armor protected them from any real damage. She brought her sword in a heavy backhand, only to have her wrist caught between vice-like claws. A second net surrounded her, knocking her off her feet and sending waves of electric shock through her body. She gritted her teeth and remained conscious for the duration of it, embracing the pain like an old friend. They were both hauled into a prisoner transport shuttle, to be taken to whatever fate awaited them.

The smoke still lingered with the emptied hangar, smelling heavily of ozone.*[/color:m34uw3b4][/i:m34uw3b4][/quote:m34uw3b4]

[color=#00FFFF:m34uw3b4]Close to an hour goes by and the Trandoshan elites have hung Kyyx and Bonmi several feet in the air, shackled by their wrists over the side of a hovering base. Another shackle is connected to Bonmi and Kyyx's wrists. Two Trandoshan guards with Westar- 34's watch carefully Kyyx and Bonmi to avoid another catastrophic failure like in the landing bay earlier. The Trandoshans on the inside of the floating fortress are gearing up for a ritualistic hunt. They Wail and shout viseral promises of skinning both Bonmi and Kyyx quickly, in honor of failing their beloved leader, to rectify the preceding failure. Bonmi starts to regain conscienceness. His wits coming to him slowly, despite his throbbing head, and he starts to realize where he was.[/color:m34uw3b4][color=#FFFF00:m34uw3b4]*Bonmi looks around and then realizes him and Kyyx are back in the same situation chained back to back this time.*[/color:m34uw3b4]
"Funny how we keep meeting like this. [color=#00FFFF:m34uw3b4]*He chuckles.*[/color:m34uw3b4] If I didn't know any better I'd say you were stalking me."
[color=#00FFFF:m34uw3b4]*Bonmi knows in some sort of fashion what Kyyx is likely to say, but Bonmi was doing his best to keep a positive outlook on a bad situation. He knew once the Clan of lizard men stopped their prehunt ritual that Bonmi and Kyyx would be running for their lives. He tried to clear his thoughts and draw the Force to him but couldn't. The Trandoshans came prepared this time. Since wasting some much of that precious Force suppressing fluid on Kyyx, the lizards used Ysalimari just above them both. Clever little lizards he thought to himself. Once the rukus stopped inside Bonmi knew that the calm before the storm was upon them. Several Trandoshan elite numbering some where in the lower twenties began filtering out onto the deck hissin angrily at the unusual dou. In classic fashion Bonmi sports a smug smile on his face and states aloud.*[/color:m34uw3b4]
"Here's where the fun begins."
User avatar

Posts: 846

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*The chain that suspended Kyyx was wrapped around her fist, the Sith supporting her own weight as much as she was able to in order to relieve the pressure from her slender wrists. They had taken her cowled robes, and the unnatural color of her hair shone in the light of the sun. She shook it viciously, enraged further by its exposure, though who could make sense of such irrational anger?

Her other hand continued to worry at the cuff linked to Bonmi's, attempting to slip free of the restraint. The links clinked metalically as they swung.*


"Shut it, Jedi, unless you have something useful to say. It's your fault we're here."

*Of course, she made no acknowledgment of his sacrifice, nor that she had decisively thrown away the gifted opportunity for her own escape. The Ysalimari might have dampened his intolerable force presence, but his unshakeable compsure was as nonchalant as ever, those strange, lilac eyes perceiving events as though from a distance. It gave her hatred focus, her anger a target. She would take her time fracturing him, she decided. Not get carried away and end things too quickly, as had happened before.

But first, to escape the reptiles. She ceased her struggles with an exhaled growl.*


"This is hardly sporting."
User avatar

Posts: 202

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*The Trandoshans have all filtered out and they begin to part as their leader walks towards his new playtoys proudly displaying Bonmi's lightsaber tucked into his belt. The leader thinks it's going to phase him but it doesn't. Bonmi just continues to smile smugly. Finally the Trandoshan elite leader introduces himself after he stops in front of them.*

=Cakkhmet=
"So our uninvited guests are finally awake, you know the two of you have cost me hundreds of millions of credits? So I have to ask, what are two Jeedai doing on my slave transport ship?"

*Bonmi being his typical self answers with a denial jest.*
"Jedi? We're just some travellers who accidentally took the wrong transpo on our way to Naboo."
*The Trandoshan chuckles quickly but stops and electrocutes both Bonmi and Kyyx. Bonmi is shaken but continues to play with the The leaders quick temper.*

=Cakkhmet=
"You obviously don't know who your dealing with Jeedai. I am Cakkhmet and I represent the Red Sands Eclipse. Who now owes a lot of credits to some not so nice clients who were expecting a shipment of Wookiee slaves. Now who are you and how did you find out?"
*Kyyx's annoyance up to this point stops as Bonmi finally gives a straight answer.*
"My name is Bonmi-Ki-Skeel, Jedi Knight of the Jedi Praexeum on Yavin IV. I've been sent to find a peaceful resolution to get you to cease all slaver operations on Kashyyyk. If you will not desist peacefully and come to terms then I will be forced to resort to agressive negotiations. Will you comply to these terms peacefully?"

*Cakkhmet laughs at Bonmi's proposal.*

=Cakkhmet=
"I don't think so Jeedai, you and your red-haired girlfriend are going to be hunted and skinned and then mounted on my wall. What do you think of my counter-proposal?
*Bonmi acts like he's considering it seriously and then gives his answer.*
Then negotiations havine gone into agressive negotiations and we have not come to terms. You realize that this isn't going to end well for you and your friends Cakkhmet?*Bonmi winks* besides I'm chained to a beautiful red-head chiss about to go on a jungle romp together...I'm living the dream!
*Cakkhmet sarcastically chuckles and then dumps Bonmi and Kyyx into the ocean below.*
User avatar

Posts: 846

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Her luminescent eyes were on Bonmi, and they did not veer. She never looked Cakkhmet's way as he spoke. She seemed unconcerned by what the lizard had to say, but the muscles in her jaw tensed and released.

It was only a split second before the fall that her gaze broke away, and she tilted her head to look up at the Trandoshans.

They hit the water, and the jeering sounds were momentarily silenced by the submersion. She felt the pull of Bomni's weight against their cuffs, and the suction of the ocean's current urging them to become disoriented and struggle. But, perhaps uncharacteristically, the Chiss relaxed, allowing the natural buoyancy of their bodies to carry them back to the surface, with only the occasional kick of her legs to keep then drifting in the right direction. The dark cold soothed.

Her fingers brushed against the Cerean's hand, and she gripped it with a sudden ferocity. They surfaced, and sound and light filled their senses again. She shook the water from her eyes and turned to the Jedi.*


"Best swim fast before the Frists get their teeth in us."
User avatar

Posts: 202

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*The drop to the water was a short thrill and then a crash followed by submersion. Bonmi could feel that he was dragging Kyyx so he uses his natural bouyancy to rise back to the surface. The cold water soothed Bonmi's head, finally he was able to draw the Force to him. Before they surfaced, Bonmi felt the ferocity of Kyyx's grip and tried to calm her by returning the same intensity without hurting her. When they surface Bonmi rubs his eyes and opens them to look at Kyyx. When she gives the advice that they move fast he's one step ahead of her.*
*Grabbing around her waist he gears up to Force push himself towards the beach.*
"Hold tight beautiful."
*Bonmi pushes himself like a torpedo so quickly that they get to the beach in no time. When they arrive they scramble to get to their feet. Bonmi looks back and sees that the Trandoshan Elite are on their way then looks back at Kyyx.*Knowing full well this jest won't be well received, he can't help make it anyways.
"Not bad for a first date huh? In all seriousness we need to lose these jokers quickly."
* Bonmi takes her by the hand again and they both use Force speed to run into the jungles.*
PreviousNext

Return to Trandosha's Terrain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB