Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Crystal's & Elika's Lakehouse

*Smiling tipsily when Lily says that it isn't like she is hiding a secret and then goes on to explain that the magic number would not apply to a house warming party, Elikapeka lifts the index finger of her free hand and wags it back and forth as she says in a somewhat slurred sing song,* "I know what you're thiiiinking an' is' na'ganna work 'less I work an' the working I work works sssoooo you can think it but . . . *shaking her head and not able to remember where she was going with the thought, Elika settles for repeating somewhat nonsensically,* On'y iffa worky workies," *and nodding her head decisively as though just having made a truly profound and irrefutable point.

Becoming aware of the fact that continuing to drink will make her even less sober and coherent than she already is, Elika leans forward, almost falling forward before keeping her balance by reaching out to steady herself with a hand on the coffee table, and sets her nearly empty wine glass down as Lily begins the Lily Inquisition. Resting her chin on top of her hands after Lily has served the first question up to Atlantis, Elika, blinking a bit owlishly as she has not put her spectacles back on, having forgotten about them at the moment, turns towards him to watch him as he replies, smiling as he describes his first impressions of Crystal and feeling the same happiness for both him and Crystal that she always feels when seeing them so happy together, and then looks over at Lily and says,*
"I think he ans'd that really good, *before looking over at Crystal when she announces that they forgot to get Lily's things from the Lodge and laughs when Crystal says Lily can borrow some of her clothes, saying,* You be'er stop gibbing away your clothes hon', or you won' haf any'a give 'way 'cause you ga' some'a Tee too, 'member?"

*Her usual ability to detect nuances of mood impaired by the amount of wine she has imbibed, Elika waves a hand dismissively when Crystal asks Atlantis if he is alright and says,* "He's fine hon', he has you an' you haf him and you haf each other and so you are fine and he is fine too, *then looks at Atlantis and asks,* Right? Tell 'er I'm right, *and then, standing up suddenly, announces,* I haffa pee, be riiiiigh' back, *and begins tottering towards the front door. Turning around when she is almost at the front door, Elika giggles and points out to no one in particular,* Tha's not'a way'a m'room," *and, using the wall occasionally to keep from falling since her head is spinning, makes her way to her room.

Her insomnia is no match for the alcohol in her system and so, after she has taken care of her bladder issue, Elika, thinking she will lay down on her bed for just a minute since it looks so inviting and comfy when she passes it on her way back to the living room, lays down and, rather than spending a minute laying down, falls fast asleep, curled up on her side on top of her comforter.*

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:22 pm

*Elika, drunk? Hilarious, hands down. I admit it, she is making me laugh especially when she does that sing song. Even if it is slurred right now, I just love it. What's not to love anyways? She has that joie de vivre, pity though that it has to take a certain amount of alcohol for people to see that but I am glad that she shows that trait with me, I am after all someone she has just met this very day.* "You will work it, work it." *I tell her with a knowing tone and mischievous expression.

Although right now, I just shut the hell up and also stop yanking her because I am really waiting for what Atlantis has to say or how he is going to reply to my question right now. Even though I am very tipsy, or just drunk ... I can still understand that he is very sincere with all of his statements when it comes to my baby girl. Kayne really did score the near perfect man. He sounds confident and very much in love with Crystal, I am very happy for the both of them. I give Crystal a warm smile and a knowing expression just to tell her that she is fortunate to have a man like him.*
"That he did, *I concur with Elika's statement before looking back at Atlantis with a warm and friendly smile.* I am quite satisfied for now, Atlantis, and thank you very much for answering. I may have some more questions but right now I can't think right or correctly but I will hold you to that."

*Right! We went back at the Lodge first to take my stuff but I never got around to do that after everything that had happened. I groan with annoyance at that and sigh, I suppose I should go back there tomorrow but I am grateful that Crystal is willing to lend me some of her things.* "Ya know, I think she is doing it on purpose, *I say to Elika about Crystal giving away her clothes.* more reason for her to go on a shopping spree." *I try to say in a murmur although it doesn't sound like a murmur because I am drunk and going lower would only make me incomprehensible.

Since Crystal did offer to lend me some of her clothes, I stand up a little shakily from my seat and just stretch my arms on the side to balance myself before looking at Crystal while Elika goes to pee, but I notice that she is going the wrong way and that unsurprisingly makes me laugh before I breathe out very audibly.*
"Okay baby, you know what, just give me some clothes now because I am about to crash soon, I am sure that you would want some one on one with your lover boy. So just gimme, yes? Thank you." *I kiss my fingertips and blow her that kiss before looking around wondering where the guest room is. It appears also that Elika isn't going to come back, well good if she is sleeping now because I have no idea for how much longer I could have kept up. I need some sleep and it's late and I still have to work on that thing Crystal has asked me to do ...

So after a while when I am given some clothes and shown to the guest room, I shut the door behind me and change to these pjs before crashing on the bed over there, not even bothering to remove my make up. I really don't care at this point, I just want to sleep and sleep is what I am doing right now, after a long day and with alcohol in the mix, it is easy to fall asleep ...*

High Councilor, Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 pm

When Lily told him that she was going to hold him to his statement, he inclined his head to tell her that he understood and again he really did not mind at all. Lily and Crystal were childhood friends so it made sense that Lily would question him, plus he had noticed that she was protective of Crystal, so he had no apprehension with the Q&A he might go through with her.

The moment Crystal asked him if he was alright, he was about to answer but Elika got there first, so he just looked at the Architect with an amused expression because she really was tipsy or just drunk and definitely a chatterbox when drunk. The first time he had noticed that it was back in Shadowmist and he found that pretty endearing. Now she had declared that she had to powder her nose but she was heading towards the exit of the house and before he could say a thing, she had figured that out on her own. He hoped that she was going to be alright and he kept looking in her direction to make sure that she wouldn't fall or just wouldn't hit herself inadvertently. When he knew she was safe, he looked back at Crystal knowing she would still want an answer to her earlier question but he could field that out later, right when they were both alone as for the time being Lily was ready to get to bed too, it made sense especially when Elika did not come back at all.

He hoped that she had fallen asleep on her bed and not the bathroom. That would suck even though he really wanted to find out, actually he had a thing for not wanting to just go into a woman's room unless invited or just extreme emergency. He would let Crystal know about that later on and that later on seemed to be when Lily had been shown to the guest room and he found himself with Crystal only. So when he looked at her, he smiled slightly and backtracked the things he had in mind to tell her.

"About your earlier question, I am not sure..." He told her thoughtfully before sighing softly. "See, the thing is, that other me you saw a while ago, just crossed itself out. The doppelganger that is, and that was before I could gain the information that he had stored up. So I really don't know what happened in the Misty Lodge and will never find out from it." Atlantis shrugged before dismissing that fact for now as he looked at Crystal. "Can you please check on Elika first if she fell asleep on her bed and not the bathroom?" He finally asked Crystal and knowing her she would indeed check, he had given a good enough reason why he couldn't check himself anyways, so while she did that, he just cleared everything from the living room and took all of that into the kitchen and when that was done, he waited for Crystal at the threshold of her room while he held onto that box that contained his gift to her.

"You and I should get some sleep, after this long day, I am sure that you are exhausted and I am too..." Atlantis told her as he took her hand and led her into the room shutting the door behind them so they could finally get some needed sleep anyways. She was exhausted, he was exhausted and right now that was all they both needed, sleep...

*The next day...*

Atlantis was the kind to wake up early, even if he slept late, he would wake up early anyways but seeing Crystal there by his side, he smiled and just kissed her forehead before leaving the bed very silently to not wake her up at all. He grabbed his shirt and put that on before he made his way towards the kitchen, to start up from coffee at least for himself and everyone else currently present here and some breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast, that should be a good trick, he was in no way as good as Crystal when it came to cooking but he could still manage anyways. Bare feet right now and just with a white t-shirt and some jogging pants, he did all he could to at least have for the three of them some thing to eat but also to drink.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 pm

It was true that she had been the one to have given Tehia some clothes, and speaking of the Nagai, Crystal wondered if she was alright? She had barely seen her back at the Lodge but she remembered her being with Atlantis and then that other woman she didn't know. Pretty much the same woman that had danced with Atlantis. She could still ask him but that will come later, too much thought on her mind and she wouldn't be able to get some sleep. Thankfully though the talks that had occurred here in the living room really set her at ease, she had managed to be at peace and not even hear Lily's inner monologue. Maybe it was because she was exhausted but, either way she was grateful that she wasn't involuntarily making any kind of mess right now like she did back in the kitchen.

Bringing herself back to the present time, she looked at Elika with an amused smile before pointing at Lily. "She got me there." Crystal confirmed with a laugh before looking in Atlantis' direction, she was sure that something was bothering him. She would understand if it was Jedi matter and if he didn't want to share but whenever he was bothered about something, she truly was genuinely worried about him. She was thankful though for Elika's distraction, even though she was sure that if sober Elika would have noticed that there was something going on with Atlantis but right now, Elika wasn't really sober at all, to the point that she had nearly fell on the ground. Crystal was about to help her steady herself but she seemed to have everything under control. "No problem, hon'..." Crystal began to say as she noticed that Elika was going in the wrong direction, it pretty much got her to stifle a laugh before shaking her head to confirm that it really wasn't the way to the bathroom, at all.

Rising from her seat after waiting for a few moments and seeing that Elika wasn't back at all, maybe she had fallen asleep, she just looked at Lily and inclined her head to head towards her room and grab some necessities for her friend and then finally showing her the guest room's direction. The moment she found Atlantis and asked if she could check up on Elika, she understood immediately and just quietly opened her friend's door to peer in and noticed that she was safely sleeping on her bed.

Finally some peace and quiet, and also on route for some much needed sleep, she found Atlantis there in front of the room and smiled warmly taking his gift from him she could think about what he had told her before she went to check on Elika. She had not quite understood all the things he had told her but she could only guess that it was the reason why he looked just concerned. Not that she didn't want to nudge him for more answers because she would have but with her being tired, she knew that she wouldn't be able to be persuasive with him anyways. So sleep was the best thing to do right now...

The following day, she woke up and blinked a few times, one thing was for sure, she didn't have a hangover and she actually had a peaceful and restful sleep. The moment she looked on her side, she noticed that it was empty. Yawning inaudibly and rising from the bed, she took a moment to stretch herself and make the bed before finding where Atlantis could be right now, but to her surprise she could feel his signature. Right, she was now attuned to the Force too... How could she even forget that? Rolling her eyes exasperatedly she was hoping that actually that part had been a dream but not at all, she still had it and she could still sense anything and everything she couldn't before. More in control of herself right now, she just needed to focus on something that brought her some peace. Easy enough for now...

When she walked into the kitchen, after freshening up, she found him there cooking. She stood by his side and got on her tiptoes to peck his cheek. "Morning you, and thanks." She said before yawning and laying out three other cups on the kitchen island for the two others who were still in slumber land. She poured some coffee for herself and waited for a moment before looking at her boyfriend. "Do you need some help by the way?" She asked before glancing at the wall chrono, she knew that at least today she had to go work due to the fact that she had cut it yesterday. She wasn't even imagining the workload that was waiting on her desk, hopefully though with that distraction she wouldn't cause the same mess that she did in this very kitchen. Or maybe it wasn't a good idea for her to work, what if something happened because of her? Gosh, she really couldn't put her obligations on hold because she was now attuned to the Force, right? Sure she really didn't know how to control it yet but she knew she would go crazy if she locked herself up in here...

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm

*It's the smell of coffee that saves her from being too late for work.* *Her head lifts from her pillow when, smelling the freshly brewed coffee, Elikapeka groggily wakes up, her head aching and a wretched taste in her mouth. Sitting up on her bed, looking mildly confused since she is still dressed in the clothes she wore to the Misty Lodge and has no memory of coming to her room, Elika's first thought is to worry whether she made an idiot of herself in any way and hopes that she at least had not needed to be carried to her room and her second, when she is rubbing her eyes and looking blearily around in a daze and sees the time on the chrono she had neglected to set the evening before, is a series of curse words that she manages not to say aloud as she all but leaps from her bed and begins rushing around frantically, showering and dressing in a hurry and, after putting her hair up in a messy ponytail that she hopes looks intentionally messy rather than just messy, hops from her room, trying to put on her shoes, to her studio to get her portfolio.

Portfolio in one hand, her comlink held up beside her ear as she finishes comming an airtaxi to pick her up, Elika rushes into the kitchen, smiles as she sees Crystal and Atlantis and says cheerfully but obviously hurriedly and distractedly,*
"Morning! Have to go to work! *After dropping her comlink into her purse and putting the strap over her shoulder, Elika hugs Crystal and then Atlantis before adding as she rushes from the kitchen,* Bye!"

*Running from the kitchen to the front door, stopping only to grab her spectacles from the coffee table in the living room, Elika heads outside, relieved to see that the air taxi is just descending towards the end of the driveway, and then runs to it and gets inside, instructing the cabbie, a chunky blue skinned Ortolan, to take her to Evadne Vinoly's office in .*

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 pm

The moment he felt Crystal was standing next to him, he turned his head to look at her and smiled warmly. "Good morning." He greeted her back before pecking her lips and since he was done with the scrambled eggs around the same time she asked him if he needed some help, he only shook his head and placed the plate on the kitchen island along with the toasts but covered those first so that they wouldn't get cold immediately. "Nope, it's fine, just enjoy your coffee and have some breakfast if you are going to work..." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her dubiously wondering if she was at peace with going to work considering what she had just found out.

Before he could ask the question though, he noticed Elika walking by and actually coming into the kitchen. He opened his mouth to say something, like to offer some coffee or breakfast but she didn't give him the time and he could see that she was in a hurry anyways. He returned her hug anyways and smiled. "Have a nice day!" He called out before chuckling very amusingly. He was guessing that she was late and that she had to deal with something concerning her work but anyways, he was hoping that she wasn't too hungover due to the amount of alcohol she drank last night.

Now all was missing was Lily, he was guessing that she would sleep in since she apparently had no obligations and quite honestly he didn't blame her at all, after all of those wines, it was only normal anyways. "So I was saying, if you are certain about going to work, if you want I can stay with Lily or something, your choice?" He suggested with a warm smile, not that he had anything important to do right about now, at least it wasn't in a hurry at all. He still had in mind to ask what happened last night in the Misty Lodge and also try and find out why his doppelganger decided to just disappear all by himself before he could get all of the information.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 pm

She was still thinking about going to work actually, and truth be told right now she really was at a crossroad. Her ethics dictated her to go because she had skipped work yesterday and also because she couldn't shun away her responsibilities to the government but her reasonable side more or less said that she could hurt someone involuntarily and she clearly didn't want that to happen. Maybe she could ask for a derogation and request access to the files from her computer at her work from back home? At least she would be able to work from home, right? She could always set up a holo conference if needed be if and when someone needed her?

Crystal looked at Atlantis when he pretty much said that he was done cooking and she smiled gratefully for what he had done. It wasn't all the time that a man cooked, but clearly he wasn't ashamed to do that. Most of the times in her previous relationships, she had been the one cooking, so this was a nice change. Before she could reply, she noticed Elika and smiled cheerfully saying. "Morning hon'!" Elika seemed to have fallen from her bed or something but she was still impeccably dressed for work. She hugged her friend and waved before calling out. "Have a nice day!"

When that was done, she looked back at Atlantis and smiled before shaking her head. "No, I am not going to work, I am going to work from here. I am not confident yet in my abilities to control this." She told him before taking a sip of her coffee and she looked over her shoulder to see if Lily would walk in but knowing her, she would be the kind to sleep in especially if she had been drinking the previous night. So without waiting for her friend, she grabbed a plate from the cabinet and some cutleries before serving herself with some scrambled eggs.

"I'll need to contact Raan about getting an authorization for accessing the files from my data terminal in my office." She explained as she was still quite aware of that red tape, but hopefully he will grant her request and not fuss too much about that. "Also, you should eat, Lily is the kind to sleep in. She has no obligations so she may call this day a bum day." Rolling her eyes playfully she began to eat and had in mind to get her datapad later and send Raan a message...

When she was done eating, she stood up from her seat and put her plate in the sink and refilled her cup before turning to look at Atlantis. "If you have things to do, you don't necessarily need to stick around, you know. I am sure that I'll be able to manage, since this place is stress free." She said and then she pecked his lips before returning to her room to find her datapad, she noticed that she had a message from Raan himself and she smiled at his concern before shaking her head with an amused expression. Hitting the reply button, she sent him a , and an encoded one.

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 am

*I really do not know what time it is when I start stirring up on the bed, but one thing I am very certain of, my head is aching and I really feel like crap ... I want to continue sleeping but my head is screaming at me to take some painkiller and at least get some water or just some coffee to tone this down. Willing myself to get up and seeing that the clothes that I have worn from yesterday are all scattered on the floor, I roll my eyes at the sight and pick those up to put them on the side and just go freshen up into the bathroom nearby.

Putting my hair up in a bun and finally making my way out from the room after making the bed, I walk straight to the kitchen and see lover boy there, but no signs of my baby girl.*
"Morning lover boy, *I greet him groggily before grabbing a cup and filling it with some freshly brewed coffee. Now that I think about it, no signs of Elika either.* Did Crystal and Elika go to work?"

*Sitting down on one of the stools by the kitchen island, I rub my temple to try and tone down the pain but not to avail. I don't even feel like eating right now when all I can think about is ...* *Painkiller and more sleep, please ...* "Do you by any chance have any idea where Kayne stocks up the painkillers? *I finally ask Atlantis with a very tired tone, but at the same time deep inside, I can remember that I really had fun last night and I am happy to have spoken with Elika to get to know her even a little more better.* If not, don't worry, I can always go back in the city to buy some and that'll allow me to get my stuff back from the Misty Lodge." *More reasons for me to move and not look like a train wreck right in front of lover boy, but I find him being here still a little curious. Isn't he a Jedi? Shouldn't he be doing Jedi stuff or something like that?

I really don't know and I cannot will myself to question him right now because thinking isn't helping with my headache, so for the time being I just shut up and drink my coffee at leisure.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

After sending that message, Crystal walked out of her room with her datapad in hand, she hadn't taken the time to dress up, but if Raan wasn't going to agree to her request due to security purposes, then she would try and will herself to head to the office and work there. She had a back up plan for that, just get in there through that other entrance and avoid any types of interaction with people and just get into the office and lock herself up in there.

When she reached the kitchen, she not only saw that Atlantis was still there but Lily was there too. She backed away though and returned to her room to find some painkillers and just walked on back there placing them by Lily. "Morning baby girl." Crystal said with a smile, wrapping her arm around her friend to give her a hug. She put down her datapad and looked at Atlantis with a smile.

"Really, Atlantis. If you have things to do, you don't need to stick around, I'll be fine and I will be focusing on my happy place and prevent from that thing to happen again like it did last night." Crystal assured him, she knew that he was the worried type and that he would put aside his obligations but fact was, there might be people out there that needed him and she didn't want to selfishly take all of his time because she was now attuned to the Force and she didn't have a hang of it just yet.

"This is, by the way, me not throwing you out." She added on quickly with a reassuring tone and smile. "But just me reminding you that you have some obligations and I should come after, okay?" Crystal was fine with that, she wasn't the clingy type and she knew that her boyfriend was a Jedi, albeit the Grandmaster of the Order here, so she accepted the fact of coming after his obligations sometimes.

Giving him that choice, she focused her attention on Lily and wondered what her friend had planned for the day. "How about you, anything you need to do or want to do besides taking your stuff from the Misty Lodge or are you just going to raid my closet for the time being until you stop being lazy and actually get there to grab your stuff?" She asked jokingly and teasingly before nudging her friend. "Or another alternative, you can always ask them to bring your stuff over here without you going there?"

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:23 am

It was just like Crystal to actually find that alternative and work from home. He wasn't surprised about that, and truth be told he was actually betting on the fact that if Raan didn't allow her to work from here, she would still brave the building and avoid people as much as possible just to head to her office. He understood her reasoning and at the same time he admired her for not actually wanting to change her "habit" so to speak. He commended her for that, and he let her know with a warm smile while he listened to her attentively.

Since Lily was still sleeping, he just got on with his breakfast and covered the dish again so that it wouldn't get cold in case if Lily did emerge soon enough from the room. Considering that he still had things pending on his mind, he wondered how to deal with those realistically, he knew he would have to speak with some people first and foremost and that communication in all of this was key, maybe he should go see his brother or find out where Mace was to get a clear explanation on what actually happened last night.

At the same time though, he was very reluctant to leave this place, for all he knew Crystal might need him at some point but she didn't seem to be needing him. Still he could not help but to wonder how he should go with all this. It wasn't that he didn't trust Crystal, because he actually did and he was sure that she would be able to control the Force just fine but still, perhaps he should have a talk with Serrin again and see if she was still okay with advising Crystal in a sense. He'd have to speak with Crystal about that first but before he could say a thing, she had already left the kitchen and he also had been done with his meal so he placed his plate in the sink before noticing that Lily had just walked in.

"Morning." Atlantis said with an amused expression, she was calling him lover boy, okay then, that was far better than his current nickname given to him by everyone. "Elika went to work, yes but Crystal is still around she is just trying to check if she can work from home." He replied with a knowing smile. As for the painkillers, actually he was certain that Crystal would have some in her room but before he could even suggest to go get some for her, Crystal had come back with the painkillers.

He looked at his girlfriend with an amused expression before chuckling and shaking his head. "I know, I know..." Atlantis said lifting both of his hands in surrender knowing that she might say that she really didn't need him right now and that she had everything covered anyways. "I appreciate you telling me that, but it's just that I don't want you to feel like I am walking away from this, although I am betting that you are going to tell me that I worry too much and that it is quite unnecessary, but still, I don't want to feel like I have let you down." He explained with a faint sigh, fact is he already felt like he was going to let her down considering that he couldn't really train her personally because he was too attached to her.

"If it's alright with you by the way," Atlantis began to say thoughtfully. "If Master Roma, the Twi'lek Jedi you have met last night could come around and give you herself from advice? I am not confident that I can do this vis a vis of you, I am too involved and I'd rather it's someone with another approach than mine?" He explained as he really wanted to separate his duties in a sense but also his personal life, it was one of those things that was keeping him sane in a sense. He was weirdly wired sometimes but to him he just couldn't be Crystal's teacher not when it came to the Force.

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 am

*I really feel like crap right now, that ought to teach me to go to sleep and not drink a lot of water ... This is usually the part where I keep telling myself that I am going to stop drinking, but who am I kidding? That's never going to happen.* *Big no, I haven't even drunk that much last night and really, who am I kidding here?* *Mentally scoffing while sipping this coffee that will hopefully tether me back to whatever I feel like being tethered back, oh right! Feeling better. I listen to Atlantis as he replies to my question.* "Kayne, work from home? *I repeat with an amused tone and a knowing smile.* That doesn't surprise me at all."

*Really it doesn't because I often do the same anyways, sometimes I end up sleeping late at night, or just barely sleep because I have some pending files to review. Speaking of file, I also have to work on that thing concerning Kayne, but I will do that after I am sure that she really wants to go through with it.* "Hey you, *I wave my hand and notice that she has just placed some painkillers by my side.* *Thank the gods!* thanks for this." *I quickly grab one of the painkiller and down that along with some coffee knowing that the effect might take some time and I may still feel like crap after that, but I don't have any obligations so what do I really care?

I carefully listen to the ongoing exchange between Atlantis and Crystal and I figure that he really wants to stay around for my baby girl. I actually find that very sweet of him. The guy really is attentive, but I also understand that he is a Jedi and his duties or whatever should come first.*
"Lover boy, *I start to tell him and maybe I really want to reassure him and I can really see that Crystal means a lot to him.* Just go do your thing, and I will be keeping her company, you aren't making her a favor when I know she is going to feel guilty monopolizing all of your time when some people out there might need you, you know?" *I know that Crystal works that way and knowing her, she does understand that her boyfriend has some important stuff to deal with and who knows the earlier he gets to those, then he could come back quicker ...*

"No, nothing to do for me but, *I notice Kayne's datapad right there and realize that last night, I had forgotten mine back there at the Misty Lodge.* *Oh great ...* *Fighting the urge to roll my eyes exasperatedly or even facepalm right this instant, I just look at Crystal with a pout.* I forgot my datapad back there, it was hooked to the sounds system until your brother changed the music, I am guessing he left it there, *It is a sensible thought, right? Why would he get a hold of my datapad anyways?* As tempting as getting my stuff over maybe I should go check for myself."

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"Don't mention it." Crystal said to her friend with a knowing smile. It was the habit anyways, after a long night of drinking and then going to bed, next day painkiller and coffee and they were good to go. Except for her case, she hadn't drunk much last night anyways so she was fortunate enough to not be in that type of pain Lily was going through right now.

Despite hearing her datapad beeping and seeing that it was vibrating on the kitchen island, she didn't reach for it just yet because she had her attention on Atlantis. Was he really beating himself up or just being too worried about her well being right now? She could not help but to find that adorable but still she really didn't want to monopolize all of his time at all. He was a Jedi, the leader of the Order here, so she was certain that he would want to touch base with the others and find out for himself what had happened last night especially with what he had told her.

Nevertheless she smiled at his concern and shook her head faintly, she was about to reassure him but Lily had been the first one to do that. Crystal was grateful for that and Lily had actually nailed it down. "Lily is right, and honestly, I promise that I am not feeling that you are walking out on me." Crystal sighed softly and just shook her head before walking in his direction, she took his hand in hers and looked into his eyes. "Look, I admit that it is tough to being in a relationship with a Jedi. I admit that, I said that to Elika the other day..." She began to say before placing her hand on his cheek and just rubbed it gently.

"But I am in this relationship knowing that you could be pulled away for an emergency, I accepted that and I still accept it. Truth is, I fell in love with you for several things and this is one of those things, you are a good person and you would give your everything for everyone on this planet but please don't just stop at me, I don't want to be the reason for stopping who you are inside." She released his hand and dropped her hand from his cheek and just looked at him with another smile. "I'll be fine and if it helps, I'll comm you if there is anything, okay?" Crystal suggested to alleviate his concerns a little before she returned to where she was standing and retrieved her datapad while she listened to Lily's plan for the day.

"Your choice baby girl, but like I have said, if you are still feeling lazy right now, my offer to use some clothes of mine still stands." She said knowingly before shaking her head, she then accessed her new message that she had just received but she lifted her eyes from the screen to listen to Atlantis. "Serrin Roma?" Crystal repeated, of course she had met the Twi'lek Jedi last night, she had been there and had been invited by Atlantis or the others. She looked dubious for a moment but she actually preferred not to question Atlantis' reasoning although it did make sense in a way. "I don't see why not, I'd like to have that, if she is not busy of course?" Serrin was a Jedi too, she might have other important things to do or deal with so really it really wasn't that big of a deal, she actually was feeling that she was more in control and focused right now. Whatever happened last night, well as long as she wasn't in a severe amount of stress or her mood was being influenced by this or that event, then she guessed she would be all right?

Looking back at her datapad to read the message she found from Raan, she smiled for she was glad that he was granting her request. She had so many things to deal with, she knew about that and with the start of this new year, it was really going to be busy at work. Which was why she really couldn't take a week off so to speak. Whatever would get the job done, then she would do it, she didn't even question his condition because it made sense. Hitting the reply button she sent him a ...
Previous

Return to Umgul's Terrain