Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Dred's face relaxed a bit. He knew something was up. Nobles liked to move behind the scenes so Dred moved as silently.*

"I have given my word as a Mandalorian and Warrior that I will do everything I can to protect Calum. My word as Aliit'alor of Aliit Vizsla and Kry'tsad. I will say it no more. If you don't not believe me then it is your folly not mine. What is it that needs to be done?"

=Goran=
*Goran stayed upwind so his scent couldn't be carried. Rose however wasn't so lucky. Her Berry scented perfume was a dead give away. Whatever was in the area knew about her now. It would be interesting to see this play out.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 am

*Victor giving his nod along with Cabal giving that look to his father. It wasn't that this wasn't going to be a very dangerous path they was going to be walking on.*

*Pausing also giving a little chuckle. It was no turning back Victor had pick what side he was going to be on. Back when this first all happen he knew what had to be done. Times was changing so must the way Serrno thought, it hadn't always been it had has its outsider these was not different just another step in their ever lotions if one would look at it this way.*

*Giving out a deep sigh as he looked out the door into the forest as if he was looking for something. Calab placing his hand on his father shoulder as he took over speaking but before he did handing over what look like the best way to slip someone into Calab place after he took up working the guards in the city manor.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rose mind now was running wild but not with out some kind of plan. It was her quickness she had about her that had served her so many times in the past. It seem to all had slip out of her. It wasn't long before she heard the noise getting closer. Action had to be taken now or she might not be able to get back to those that she loved. Taking her rifle from her shoulder then quickly taking off the cloak she started to do a path until she found a good spot. What she had in mind had to be done very quickly for it to even have a chance to work. Jumping to hook it on the branch so that it started to be caught by a light breeze.

Only to take off again if it work hopping be on all hope that it would at less slow what every was behind her was hunting her. It had to be big by the sound it was making with the dried leaves and snapping of branches. Once again putting the rifle on her back the next would be very trickery as her mind and eyes race a head of her. It was then out of the conor of her eye that she saw what could be the best. Not taking any more time she reach her hand to swing up word until she had a good position to look down at what every had her in sight.

It gave out a roar knowing it must had found her cloak, could just intimation that it was being torn to pieces. Shaking her head as she need to focus on what she need to do taking from her shoulder to put the rifle her breathing was still hard and coming very fast. Trying to slow it down with breathing in then letting it out as knowing now what she face. It only had her to want to go back to the cabin what was on the paper wasn't as bad with what she was facing now.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

*Dred looks at both of them as they speak. Once they finish he takes a moment to think.*

*Death Watch was an infiltration and destruction type of organization. Getting in without Mewton knowing won't be a problem. All Dred had to do was take out the guards in place. That way Calum was protected from Mewton. He had to put babyfaced ones in that had a slightly noble look to them. To sell the ruse. Dred had that. Some of the Civilians who were tired of having nothing joined up here. They'll be perfect. As for Rose, this wasn't a dating service. If one of his men wanted to plant his seed in her that was their perogative and their free time.*

"I have men that once called themselves Serennoans. They are Death Watch now. I can use them to infiltrate the guards around Calum and the have papers showing they are citizens of Carrania. Then they take out all the guards and start placing Death Watch members until they all become Death Watch and not Mewton's guards. We Death Watchers take want we want but we integrate them into our family. Women are just as effective as men, sometime moreso. I will send the men to infiltrate tonight. Once they are in place I can begin the taking over process. As far as Rose, she is the way she is. If she has no children Mandalorians can adopt."

=Goran=
*Goran can see the Creature now. Rose took the high ground which was smart but the creature or Nexu was flanking her. She wouldn't see it coming. Goran Takes aim with his silenced Rifled. Just as the nexu gets within ten feet, Goran takes it out. She just got her life saved by a few feet. He comes around to her position but just out of site.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 pm

*It was then that in turn gave each other that look one of what every one wanted to make of it. At the same time they both nodded.*

*It wasn't that this wasn't something they hadn't expected but in a way it was but this was after all what him and his father had wanted just not in this fast more of little at a time. Any how this was something that couldn't or wouldn't be help.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________-

*Rose should have seen the one that was coming at her on her flank or at less when it when down feet from her position. It seem that the young one had something else she was watching or had caught her eye. Even those her eyes was naked she had very good site when it came to far away. Even her breathing if one was so close to her could see her taking in a long drawn breath then letting go of it slowly. It was in that time that her finger pulled not with jerking but very smooth. As the bullet flew out towards its target.

There it came to rest in a Nexu it just dropped dead. It had been a pair that was hunting Rose but she didn't know that yet. All that was her focus was now left her as she lend up against the tree trunk she had climb to the first banches that she was still in. Closing her eyes for the time being, as she begin to soak in what just happen or what could happen her life had flashed before her.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

*Dred had to think of a place close yet away from the suspicion, eyes and ears of Mewton to hold his ca'tra cyar'ika.*

"In the evening time would be better. When shift change occurs for the guards. I'll have my men ready to infiltrate. Then I can meet with ner ca'tra cyar'ika Calum as the Sun sets and isn't so warm out.'

=Goran=
*He arrives with Rose breathing heavy. She was visbly distressed so he made sure she saw him this time.*

"There was another that almost flanked you. You should go home now. It's dangerous out here."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:23 pm

*Taking some time as Victor and Calab both thought things out. To the point that it seem that after some point in time they both got that look in their eyes as if thinking the same thing. Victor nodding to him before speaking. In a clear thought.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*It wasn't until she heard a twig snap to her right side did she once again faced fears with the rifle ready in hand. It only that this time that what walk into her line of sight wasn't something wanting to tear her apart for a meal. It still was in her eyes as she widen them to the fact that one of them standing before her.

Putting together what he spoke about flank looking down twisting a bit to see there laid a second one its mate she had to figured. Being hunted by a pair of them wasn't want to be see or told. Taking even then a few more minutes to behind to move to slid down the tree, after putting the rifle on her shoulder. Making a hard landing throwing herself to the ground. Quickly standing by herself even though she was still weak. Shaking off some of the twigs and leaves from her clothing. Now not having any cloak to hid under still her appeance was very simple, with the short sleeve shirt she was where there was the sign of scars up and down her lower arms that went under where the cuff of her shirt begin. It was in her body now so that she kept her distance as if she feared him not only because of what he was but maybe something more then was being spoken. As she finally found her voice it was still shaking.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 pm

*Dred puts his Buy'ce back on his head.*

"That's why she's Ner ca'tra cyar'ika Calum. I'll be back shortly to meet with her."

*Dred then takes off towards base to send men to infiltrate the guards.*

=Goran=
*Goran is puzzled. He wonders about her last statement.**An Orphanage? Could be useful.*

"Take me to this Ophanage. I'm sure the records hall is not too far from there is it?"
*Goran knew it wasn't, he just didn't know it was an orphanage. He thought it was a school.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 pm

*Victor couldn't help but grin a bit to his last few words. It was then nodding to Calab they both left the other way back to the Manor to make things ready for tonight.* *thinking about what they had done in the step taken for what was to come nice. It was one step closer to what Calum father had wanted to see the people became.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Rose had already step down to the first kill to prepare it for transport to the orphanage. Biting on her bottom lip as she twisted her head upwards to where this one was standing. Shaking her head at him for a few second.*

*Glaring up into his vision thinking to herself how it wasn't right to not see someone face that she was talking to. On her toes in case he tries anything, not only was it the face that he was part of this Death Watch that she had laid witness to with her own eyes but also the stories. Also something deeper was at the root it was because he was from the male spiece all that she really trusted was her brother.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 pm

=Goran=
*Goran just glares at her.*
*How dare she presume to know his mind. She was noone to him. By all means he should kill her for that. She obviously doesn't know how to hold her tongue. She deserved to be scared.*

"Watch your tone child. You aren't among family or friends here. No one has to find you EVER again. So don't presume to know my intentions. There are no gender issues amonst Mandalorians. We train everyone equally. They would make excellent members of Death Watch. It'd be a far better fate than what they are going through now."

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 am

*Thinking to herself that how dare he call her a child, then came the chilling reminder where she was at.This was on his truff to speak.**It was the flashing back and terror. Putting up her arms to protect herself from what was to come. Turning her head away and down to go into submition.*

*Both of her forearms being protected that shown plainly the scars of her past. Tears begin to feel her eyes as her body started to shake.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:26 pm

=Goran=
*What a pitiful creature. She insults him then cowers before him expecting mercy. Dar'Manda.*

"Get up and get out of here. I find my own way to this Orphanage. Next time don't challenge someone before you know what the deal is."

*Goran begins to walk away. It was starting to become dark out.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 pm

*Rose putting down her arm as if still that fear was there but also one of puzzlement. At the same time she wanted to say something but couldn't find a words.*

*Working as quickly as she could with what she had on her finding a few half dead branch to make a carrying. It was as the night creep in on her that her ears her to the sounds of the night. In her own stubbornness she still was on the mission of getting the meat.

It was almost back to the cabin where she had started but they had long gone as it would seem. Just what she was going to do but spend the night at less she would have the tool inside to gut the meat and start to presevert it. It came to be she could almost feel like one watching her. Giving no thought as she went about to gut the first one then pealing the hide from the meat as she slowly smoked it in a make shift smoke house of sorts.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:37 pm

*Within a few hours, Goran comes back from the city. He has a satchel he's carrying with all the stuff Dred asked him to get. He comes up on Rose still working on the carcass. It was completely dark out. He stops and stares at her working.*

*She wasn't like the rest of the stuffy nobles. She actually had some skill. Goran wasn't impressed but was mildly perplexed. Not all is what it seems with these nobles.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 pm

*Putting the knife away into its sheaf. It was after which time she knew that all she could be done for the meat. It was only then did she go into cabin then back out with some things in her hand. Letting herself wonder down to the small steam as she used the moonlight on the path for her to see.

Getting out of her blood clothes. As she put herself in the cold water running cool water over her scared burnt skin on her back down her arms and her right leg. As she washed off the blood as she looked up at the moon. Taking in its fullness of it. Hearing the night birds making their sweet sounds they made, to that she would answer them back with her own song.

In the peace of the forest was where she like to be not around others in town.

Finishing her task she making her way back to the bank where the her fresh clothes waited her. It was only then she let herself turn her head to her right as if she heard something.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

*Goran stops right behind her, not making any sound. He waits for her to turn around.*

*Using his Night Vision in his buy'ce he can see the blood and the gutted carcass. He waits for her to turn around.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm

*Holding her breath turning her head the other way before stopping. Spinning herself around only what she thought she would see that of the stream once been in. It was being block by Goran, all the peace that she felt being out by herself left her. What was replaced was something of more survival instinct. It only stood to reason her first move was to block with her arm if he was holding any kind of weapon, then to kick him with her legs to get where she could flee.

It wasn't that she hated those Death Watch it was a fact of that this one would dare to invade her sanctuary. It was her only place to be by herself the way she like it most of the time unless she was in town.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm

*With a quickness Goran blocked her kick with ease and caught while flipping her on her choobies. She had survival instinct alright. Not smart ones.*

*Goran has a smile on his face under his buy'ce. She couldn't see it but his body language meant he was amused.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 pm

*Hitting the ground hard as someone running into her with a brick wall. Looking up at the shadow of the figure that now towered over her. It was the way his body was standing over her in a way that only had her more of a mix of feeling. Doing something that if the way she was with her body would be quick to kick straight out to the knee cap to take him down to her level if it worked*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am

*Goran spoke with an even more gruff tone than before.*

*The only person that speaks to me like that is Dred. Not this Uppity Jare.*

=Goran=
"I go where I want, when I want to. You have no right to speak to me like that. I should kill you on the spot."

*Goran points a blaster pistol in her face, painfully shoving her head back.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 am

*Her eyes widen but instead of fear it was a mix of emotion that was being projected from her not only from her eyes but from her body.*

*It wasn't like she was scared of facing her death, as she had once before by fire of her own house, one that was set by her husband in hopes of erasing her.*
Previous

Return to Serenno's Open Terrian