Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Fiyarro

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: Fiyarro

*Althalos followed the couple looking around and before he was seated took off his light robe which showed to katana that were strapped on his back which he also took of setting them on the wall behind him before taking his seat.*

"Well First off I mean you no harm so do not be afraid of my weapons as I will no unseath them in your household for your fmaily has welcomed me in with no question asked really after all the turmoil on this planet "

*althalos smiled at the man, the smile seemed blank and lifeless since hey had the cloth wrapped around where his eyes should be. the smile seemed lifeless*

"My name is Althalos Wydra and your cousin from another cousin sent me here to this address to talk to you I assume about acquiring a job with the Guards for the house of Netubi if i was not mistaken."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

*One of the children as there seem to be three in the room under the age of 10 or so. One was jumping up and down wanting to see the weapon. But the father told him to sit down it wasn't plolit for him to do so.*

*Heather started to look cross at her as she spoke up.*

*Rief feeling his plate with a nice helping of mashpotatoes could help but grin at Althalos.*

*Giving him a widen grin, as he grab for another helping of meat before Heather hit the top of his hand with a spoon.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 am

*Althalos smiled at the wife and took his helping of the meal it was small but portion enough to fill him up as he laughed when the man got smack with the ladle*

"So it seem I guess after dinner I will tell you all about my training than if that would help"

*althalos took a bite of his dinner and started to eat it quiet polity*

"Thank you this food is really good heather Best home cooked meal I ever had if I do say so myself"

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm

*They all said yes before they all got up and run off to where every it was that they was going to do after the meal, leaving there sister behind to clear off the place after all was finished.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:49 pm

*althalos sat there while they did their bless and got up putting his sword back on his back and his robe around him. he looked over at reif and nodded*

sounds good to me

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

*Reif leading him down a long hallway to a sitting room. Once in the room he closed the door behind them. Going to a big wooden book opening it up as he with drew a long cigar.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

*Althalos followedReif down the hallway going into the room his sat him self down. When Reif offered him cigar he shook his head no*

"I do not smoke never found it satisfying to my need nor do I drink because I do not find the need for it "

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

*Waiting for her to listen unties he could get a more of a read off him. As taking a pad into hand as he started to make notes as he begin to speaking.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

*althalos nodded*

"I do not mind, but where to start well at the age of five is when i actually started my full on training in the way of the sword as I say by my master Ajax who trained me until I was 18 when i departed from him and I am 20 now so I been kind of wandering the galaxy, I am also trained to use the force but neither am I Jedi or Sith and what ever is in between "

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

*Rief puffing on his smoke for sometime before he answered the young man back. Even then he careful to the pad. Looking more into his eyes then anything before nodding to the man.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"the pay doesnt really matter to me but that sound great"

*Althalos got up and shook the mans hand before leaving the house. for an hour Althalos wandered around the city looking at all he could see and trying to familiarize himself. he figured he would be on this planet for a while and it would be good to know to get familiarwith the city streets. he went into a couple shops only browsing for a few minutes as he looked around also. after an hour he walked back to reifs house and walked up to the door knocking on it*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

*When Rief open up the front door inside stood another man one of a different style. One could see that he was fit for sure. It was only after waving him did he intorance himself.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:02 am

*althalos looked at the man wondering when reif called him but Shrugged it off*

"Greetings I am Althalos Wyrda"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 pm

*Sticking out his hand to shake it. After which time he went into the what he was looking for laying the details out from the top to bottom after which time he looked at Althalos.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 am

*Althalos thought about the offer for a minute thinking it over clearly still trying to figure everything out on where he would begin a bit confused he decided to ask*

"So where exactly will i start?""

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

*This one he knew where he would start at it was low keep by as it had just gotten word that at one of the art centers here in town tomorrow that the Countess was going to make appearance. Even then was something that was being talk about as there was still a lot saying that the Countess was dead. Only tomorrow would tell.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

*althalos though about it and nodded*

"that sound perfect but where would this Wana Art Center be located exactly?"

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm

*Giving him a small smile to the face that he had already wanted to start work.*

*Handing over a data pad with all that he would need to the Center of Fiyarra.*
Previous

Return to Fiyarro