Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Parliamentary District

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: Parliamentary District

Eleven

"Quickly," *Scion said upon entering and checking the status of the door, locked. He was sure their bluff to the stationed soldier outside had failed, giving them just minutes to eliminate their target and plug up the leak in their security chain.*

*Immediately his hands fell to the slim cylinder on his back. The tube slid smoothly out of it's holster and was opened quickly thereafter. Removing the equipment he needed to construct the small explosive device he had devised to imitate those used by the infamous Hoth Cartel, Cipher Eleven knelt on his left knee and scattered the items across the shiny white floor - typical of medical facilities. While Seven presumably checked on the status of their target Agent Eleven began to assemble the device.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm

*Ivers, having eaten a small meal to satisfy his stomach, was once more sound asleep. Unfurtunately for him, he was a deep sleeper, and so was oblivious to the presence of the two Ciphers in his room. Indeed, some of the nurses had noted that nothing short of the fire alram was likley to wake Ivers before he was ready to rise. His prone form snored lightly, as he slept, flat on his back, with an IV hooked into one arm and a moniter attched to several sensor patches on his skull and torso. His eyes Sithspit under thier lids, and occasionally he half murmed to himself or perhaps to someone in his dreams.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Eleven

*Seven moved to check on the status of the sleeping target, which he relayed with a quick hand gesture. The two operated silently as they moved throughout the room finalizing their end game plan for eliminating Ivers. While Seven checked over the medical records on file for the sleeping Sith, Cipher Eleven worked quickly on his explosive device.*

*The clock was counting down for the pair of Secret Agents as the toiled to complete their task. Eleven fashioned the device in a matter of a minute and searched carefully for a secure location to stash it away from sight until they were free and clear of the facility. Situated off to the right of the patients bed was a small square ventilation covering. Stepping in front of the covering Eleven knelt and removed the heavy outer casing. Sticking adhesive material to the roof of the shaft the Agent placed the device securely within the sticky goo and waited until the chemical reaction sealed the two together. Replacing the cover as it once was, Eleven moved a short rolling table in front of the Vent's cover, creating the illusion that it was inaccessible.

Replacing what gear he could return with back into the small black cylinder and attaching it into it's home on his back Cipher Eleven smoothed the folds of his stiff uniform before indicating to Seven that their work was complete. He moved to exit the door, his partner close on his heels.

He said nothing to the Corporal stationed outside, that is if he was still at his post, and would ignore any conversation started to stall him by the young Soldier. The pair strode viciously through the Facility, pushing aside doorways like they were minor annoyances. Their eyes were set on exiting the facility as quickly as they could without drawing a scene or gaining more attention than they would need.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Seven

*The mission had proceeded almost according to plan. The subject of interest was fine and well, something Seven desired to be sure of before they had cut his thread of life. It was the secret and deciphered message that dotted the small lizards scale found within his pocket. His master, his true master, had desired that this traitor live to fight another day despite the wounds he would endure. The reasons as to why that was the case, Seven knew not. He cared little for the fragmentary thought, as his master's plans unfolded just before the end. It was the hydra's way, as he had once said to the recently recovered Cipher Agent.*

*Nodding absentmindedly, the Agent replaced the dataslate into it's container. He was the face of whom the Republic would see, as they would no doubt recover the hololithic recordings of what occurred within these four walls. Seven withdrew a small device from his pilfered jacket, a sound dampener by first glace. He depressed the activation stud and sneered as the red light flashed to life.* *Upon viewing this, those that investigated what would happen here, knew that the conversation that would take place could not be of use to them. A deceptive ploy to make them question themselves as to why these believed cartel enforcers had come through all the trouble of breaching Republic security to leave a message. It should throw a bone before the true Strategic Information Services, and dissuade them from going to Korriban and believing the words of a disillusioned Sith.* *When the light flickered to life, the beryl skinned operative began moving his mouth; mimicking the action of speech. He said a great many things, the details about the cartel he had purloined from his ship's databases. The Hoth Cartel was said several times, just in case the man handling the evidence was not proficient at reading lips.*

*When all was said and done, the bomb put in place and Eleven covering up his tracks, Seven had made his move. Pressing harder upon the small trinket, the camera feed blinked out. They would see nothing of his partners efforts, and the action he was about to take. Like every standard Republic medical facility, it's beds were made from a mixture of absorbent padding and durasteel. Enough to cushion the explosion, but not enough to cause the detonation to be negated.* *As Eleven had packed his things and made his way to the door, Seven sprung into action. Kicking the bed from it's foundations and causing it to flip it's patient. No doubt the man would've awoken, but the cipher agent hoped he was smart enough to stay hidden once everything became apparent.* *To ensure that his mark had remained where he was, he threw a communicator; the one pilfered from the now deceased SIS agent, behind the turned over cart. It was set to transmit, and only to transmit. The reason behind that, he would not unveil until the time was right.

Following swiftly upon the Cipher Agent's heels, Seven had hoped the little commotion back in the chamber housing the target had drawn more moths to the flame. If the man stationed outside had stayed or left, it was of no concern, he would've ignored the protests the man was bound to make. As well, he might've put a bolt through his skull, yet such a thing would draw undue attention where it was not wanted. Something he would save for someone else however.*
*The sneer that had dawned upon his face beforehand, reemerged once more.* *His fingers clasped around the handle of his pilfered pistol. This however as after they had passed the last checkpoint, as doing so before hand meant fighting their way through the entirety of the facility to reach their extraction point. Upon reaching the last checkpoint, the exit just beyond their reach, Seven had drawn his weapon. Several discharges followed thereafter, and bodies had hit the floor.*

"For the Hoth Cartel!" *He cried as his weapon fired.

Now things kicked into overdrive. The doors before them were slowly starting to seal themselves from the outside world. A pair of blast doors covering the exit. Seven's pistol returned to it's holsters and he had darted forward. knowing that Eleven was competent enough to follow his lead, Saren trusted that he had done just as he. Warning klaxons stung his ears as he ran, the blast doors inching ever closer to their destination. The illuminating light of freedom, slowly slipping through their grasp. Unwilling for that to happen, Seven leapt into action only for his azure form to crash into the glass doors before them. They're assumed identities had now become nothing more than falsehoods. The Republic would know they have been infiltrated and begin to question their own methods. Several threads of doubt would spring from this act, and only one would lead them back to the Sith Empire. That thread however, was deep below everything.

Why would the Empire try to save one of their own during an attack? In fact, what connection could they have to all this? plenty of questions that Seven deemed the proper assumption for those tech nerds back on Coruscant. Rising to his feet, Saren's sneer twisted with small bouts of pain from the bruising and small lacerations. The deed had been done as the shots had wrung out, an explosion had sounded deep within the facility. Seven could see the trails of smoke lifting off into the horizon.*

"Mission complete." *He said, before his gaze fell upon Cipher Eleven.* "Time to Exfiltrate."

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Seven

*His heart pounded with the heat of adrenaline, as Sevens' feet had carried him into the cockpit. Ignoring the strain the mad dash had taken upon his muscles, the newly returned pilot began take off procedures. His beryl fingers danced over the console as the loading ramp underneath them had slowly retracted. The muffled sound of blaster discharges slowly rang hollow as the vessel sealed itself from the outside world. A hiss of hydraulic pressure and the interior atmosphere stabilized. Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, Seven ran through the pre-flight checks to ensure that the Republic hadn't tampered with his vessel while they were gone.

Finding nothing, Seven ignited the engine and felt the fires of the vessels soul fill it's housing. A thunderous roar emanated outside of the ship from the aft section, and still Seven's fingers danced atop the terminal. The sound of the landing gear retracting filled the air about the landing platform, though it was soon drowned out by the ships repulsors. Maneuvering the vessel off the platform and into the aerospace surrounding the facility, the sleek silver craft blasted off into the atmosphere, dodging whatever fire that may have been casted from the anti-air batteries below.

With the sound of a sonic boom and trails of fire left behind in their wake, the two agents had made orbit.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 am

Re: GR Fort Patrokolos

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

*His body burned and mutilated beyond all recognition, Ivers lay in a coma, blissfully unaware of how tenacious his hold on life was. Doctors searched for prosthetics and tissues samples that his body would not reject. Oddly enough, the less organic the prosthetic the better his body seemed to accept the replacement. Discussing the possibilities and wondering what the patient would have wanted, thoroughly frustrated by their inability to find out until the procedure was finished, they decided they had to act on their own medical code, to save what life they could, however they could, unless it went against the patients wishes. This was going to be a very risky operation, one on par with the operation that created General Grievous of the Clone Wars though none of the doctors here even knew about that operation.

They begin running tests, and eventually pulled in an YVH-1 droid frame, stripped of its weapons and put civilian grade armor in place of its original shell, to be the basis of the new Ivers. They began modifying the droid shell frame to accept the organic remains of Ivers, while preparing Ivers' severely damaged tissues to interact and control the new body. The procedure took the better part of three weeks, with the doctors and techs working in four six-hour shifts to complete the operation as quickly as possible. When they had finished, Ivers remained unconscious, until the team had rested enough to risk waking him. Security stood by, just in case Ivers could not cope with his new body psychologically, and needed to be put down quickly. They brought Ivers out of the coma slowly, and kept all unnecessary systems in the droid body turned off, which, theoretically, would reduce his shock upon exiting the coma.*

*Sleep begins to fall away, a blackness slowly shifting through endless shades of gray to a white. I realize that I am staring up at a white ceiling and wondered where I was. I try to stretch and yawn, but notice that I can't feel my arms, or much of anything below the neck for that matter, though I can hear my heart beat in my ears, so I know I'm not dead. Looking around, I find my neck is immobile but I see off to one side a tall thin man in white lab coat. He looked fresh enough, but there were hints of sleepless nights in his recent past displayed on his face. I blink once then croak a question, suddenly finding my throat very dry I swallow painfully before asking for water, in my native tongue. I watch as confusion flashes across his face as he brings a small disposable cup into view and I blink twice rapidly, unable to say anything else at the moment.

I drink the cool water, as the doctor carefully pours it into my mouth. After the third cup I can speak, with only minor discomfort, as the stiff muscles begin to work once more. I ask what happened, again in my native tongue and watch as a plate of food is offered and I, finding my neck still very immobile, glance quickly to either side of my head. The plate recedes, and I wrack my brain for some way to get the message across in a medium he would understand. An orderly comes and turns on a holo-projector, it show news headlines and clips of articles about the events of that fateful day, and the days preceding it. Then it ends with a current date and time stamp, by which I figure that I have been unconscious for several weeks, though my still foggy brain couldn't find the exact amount of time. After this, I stare at the ceiling or a time, eventually eating the food the orderly feeds me, while the doctor waits nearby, anxiously awaiting some sign of... either acceptance or denial perhaps? I do not know, but I begin trying to see what I can of my body, which is nothing but the backs of my eyelids. Noticing my efforts, the orderly reaches over to what I can only assume is my chest and a few seconds later I can feel my arms and legs though I still can't move either. I can however move my head around now and sit up too, which I do a little to quickly.

As the world stops spinning and my nausea fades, I see that most of my body has been replaced by an angular droid body, of a model I am unfamiliar with. I think back trying to remember who had set off the explosion in the military base, but I find only a hatred of the Sith lord who caused me to leave Korriban. I assume that I had been followed and that I was supposed to be dead. In fact, as far as the public was concerned I was dead, according to the HNN reports. This was an unexpected gift. Yes, my body is now mostly metal, but my enemies think I'm dead. The new body would take getting used to, as would the new language and culture I would have to learn here, but I was at last invisible to my enemy, and perhaps, that and a little training would be enough to bring him down, to avenge my family's death. I smile, grimly, and lie back as these and similar thoughts run through my head. I resolve to rest, recuperate, and do everything in my power to help those who had given me this chance.*
Previous

Return to Edethor