Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The grand library of Kashyyyk

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 pm

The grand library of Kashyyyk

**a large marble room with a high ceiling and large windows ├óÔé¼┬ªthe library is state of the art with 50 Liberians to help ppl ├óÔé¼┬ªthe archives are a complete knowledge of the universe and its histories ., a complete knowledge of the force, and any thing you could be looking to know about **

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 am

Re: The grand library of Kashyyyk

*Tithar enters the building and goes to find books on Sith fighting styles.....he reads up on each one and begins to try the stances inside the Library.....each time he swithces he reads the book*

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Talon enters the library and starts reading a detailed book on lightsabers.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm

[quote="Turlon":34wweuyt]Talon enters the library and starts reading a detailed book on lightsabers.[/quote:34wweuyt]

*brimstone enters and sees talon studying ....soon he would have to test to see if he ca n apply ...brimstone walks amound the rows and opens an old book of sith spells *

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Talon looks up and bows his head. << My lord >>

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm

[quote="Turlon":3nkztant]Talon looks up and bows his head. [force_speak:3nkztant]My lord[/force_speak:3nkztant][/quote:3nkztant]

[force_speak:3nkztant]talon ...how good are you with that saber[/force_speak:3nkztant]

*brimstone drops his book and lights purple saber *

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Talon stands up, hands ready to ignite his lightsaber at a moments notice. << well..the art of the saber is not one of my strongest points..i..have always tried to rely on myself and used it only when needed >>

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

[quote="Turlon":13oww51j]Talon stands up, hands ready to ignite his lightsaber at a moments notice. [force_speak:13oww51j]well..the art of the saber is not one of my strongest points..i..have always tried to rely on myself and used it only when needed[/force_speak:13oww51j][/quote:13oww51j]

then we will fix that

[action:13oww51j]brimstone force blast the books shelf out of his way and jumps at talon swinging his saber left up across his body[/action:13oww51j]

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Talon ignites his grey saber and with both hands slashes ?right down? in an attempt to block.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 pm

[quote="Turlon":35ia1amt]Talon ignites his grey saber and with both hands slashes ?right down? in an attempt to block.[/quote:35ia1amt]

if i slice horrzinatal block vertical

*brimstone arcs his blade and steps left swinging it right up at his left shoulder *

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm

*Talon steps back and swings right up to block.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:20 pm

[quote="Turlon":e1pvwph4]Talon steps back and swings right up to block.[/quote:e1pvwph4]

go keep your saber close to you become the eye of the storm ...this is the base for Form III: Soresu the best form for defences

*brimstone steps in wile bringing his saber over his head and slicesing down at talons head *

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 pm

Talon brings his ?right? saber above his head.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:30 pm

*Danson walked into the grand library seeing the too dueling...~General fuzzy face would like this...~ he looked at all the books and holocrons before stopping to watch the dual...*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote="Turlon":1ji3ht7o]Talon brings his ?right? saber above his head.[/quote:1ji3ht7o]

[action:1ji3ht7o]*brimstone.....jumps back as 10 troopers enter and open fire on talon *[/action:1ji3ht7o]
[color=#FF0000:1ji3ht7o]
be the eye of the storm[/color:1ji3ht7o]

[action:1ji3ht7o]*the troops aim at talon as they fire brimstone lands behind them *[/action:1ji3ht7o]

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 pm

*Dansons hands shoot into his trench coat out of reflex but didn't react...not yet...he watched..*

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:47 pm

*Talon feels his adrenaline spike as he notices 11 people that had entered the room and 10 of them begining to fire upon him. Talon brings his saber up right deflecting a shot at his head. He instinctively kneels down onto his left knee moving his saber up left deflecting a shot that would have hit im in the chest just moments before. He then blocks another by moving his saber straight up in front of him. One of the deflections hits a trooper in the thigh.*

<< Master..i do not wish to kill them..their lives would be better spent on..other purposes. >>

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 pm

[quote="Turlon":1ghevvd4][narration:1ghevvd4]Talon feels his adrenaline spike as he notices 11 people that had entered the room and 10 of them begining to fire upon him. Talon brings his saber up right deflecting a shot at his head. He instinctively kneels down onto his left knee moving his saber up left deflecting a shot that would have hit im in the chest just moments before. He then blocks another by moving his saber straight up in front of him. One of the deflections hits a trooper in the thigh.[/narration:1ghevvd4]

[force_speak:1ghevvd4]Master..i do not wish to kill them..their lives would be better spent on..other purposes.[/force_speak:1ghevvd4][/quote:1ghevvd4]

[force_speak:1ghevvd4]you are a sith you must never hesitate to kill[/force_speak:1ghevvd4]

[color=#80FF40:1ghevvd4]troops kill talon [/color:1ghevvd4]
[narration:1ghevvd4]*the troops fire with on aiming to kill[/narration:1ghevvd4]

[force_speak:1ghevvd4]be the eye of the storm talon[/force_speak:1ghevvd4]

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:01 pm

*Danson looked on as the 10 troopers tried to kill the young sith...he wondered if he should leave...but he never got around to finishing the thought..*

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 pm

only to brimstone - << How will their deaths make me stronger?! I could kill them all right now if i wanted in an easier fashion! Id rather them be personal gaurds! Or at least something more worthwhile! Do not think we are so different! My father...he was..part Korunnai >>

At the mention of his father Talon seeths with hatred and raw emotion. He moves his blade down left, up left, down right, up, right, up left, down left, right, up right, up, down left.

6 troopers fall 2 are dead.

ooc: i think i wrote that right :P
Next

Return to Kashyyyk Academy