Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Sub-Levels: Tech Bays and Storage

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Sub-Levels: Tech Bays and Storage

*The two levels beneath the Hangar bay includes two sub-hangars for extra storage of craft and vehicles assigned to the defence of the Praxeum, technical bays for repairs on craft, equipment, and droids, and access to the primary power generator of the Praxeum, which provides substantial power to the temple's defences. There are also tunnels off of these sub-levels leading into the vast, unmapped catacombs that weave throughout the Temple region, although almost all of these have caved in after centuries of seismic activity.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Sub-Levels: Tech Bays and Storage

*Reaching the sub-levels I make my way to the tech area, specifically the generators and take a quick look over it. Noting all of the standard attachments and components I smile at the many modified attachments that amp up the power to one degree or another.* *Yes this will do nicely.* *Calling to the nearest tech I send him and his partner off to find two of the highest quality power transfer cables they have available and stretch them between the ships and the generator. While I wait I have a lot of other minor things to do before the generators are ready to accept the assistance of the two light freighters. Removing yet another panel (this seems like this will be a theme throught all of my writer's posts) I once again intigrate my datapad into the system and begin moving things. Adjusting flow ratings and power outputs, base code conversions, and all sorts of other fun and sufficiently techy things.*

*At the same time my mind wanders slightly as I begin to plan my next three moves or so. I still needed to hook up the two freighters to the system and then visit the generators themselves to see if I can align them any better. All of that while working on a program to increase the recharge rate of the ion cannons and keeping an "eye" on Rai and Inferno and their improvise medical area. Today was going to be a long day.* *Finally getting the generator ready I begin the process of hooking up the two ships with the cables. It wasn't a long process but it would take almost 20 minutes for a significant increase in power would have any effect on the shield power of the Praxeum. With the time I have there I head up to the Hangar to catch a speeder to check out the generators.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

[quote="Diamonte":323os89h][color=#00BF00:323os89h]::Gentleman, *static* monte, Yavin *static* just *static* E *static*. all systems *static* *static* send telemetry *static* of *static* but *static* can't. i will *static* can *static* here, Adi *static* Puck *static* in his mission. I leave *static* maybe *static* minutes before *static* land. may *static* force *static* you.::[/color:323os89h][/quote:323os89h]

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 am

*Bustling into the Bay 2, Raimundo (with Inferno right behind him, hopefully....) dropped the two silver duffel bags on the floor and bustled into the nearest storage room.*

*Nothing, it was full of tech stuff, nothing medical. So he moved to the next one, this one was filled with weapons and blasters, but nothing with medicine. Finally, on the third storage room, Raimundo opened the door and his eyes beamed in fascination at the medical supplies lying inside. It was like El Dorado, but with medicine. It was pretty sweet, actually.*

*First, he started with the gurneys. Using the force, he was able to wheel out four at a time, setting them up with groups of two, lining down the side of the eastern wall. He did this with all the beds, which totaled to 12.*

*Hey, this was an emergency station. Most of the medical equipment was on the third level in the Med Bay. Hopefully there wasn't going to be any more than 12 injuries, but who knew....*

*He turned to Inferno and called out,* "I need you to put clean, sterilized sheets on each one of those beds. Can you do that? And once you've done that, see if you can get some oxygen machines set up next to each bed."

*Then, Raimundo began to unpack his two duffel bags, placing the contents in an organized pattern across a bare, silver table.*

*Based on the information sent through Monte's transmission, which wasn't much due to all the static, Raimundo was under the impression that they only had minutes until the Mando's made touchdown on the terrain. But in reality, it was estimated that 30 minutes were available, the static in the transmission hiding it. Rai's adrenaline was beginning to pump as he hurried from one place to another, getting the first-aid emergency station set up and ready for operation.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Inferno, carrying an ice cream cone along with him, followed the cone-headed Jedi as instructed.
He hadn't been paying much attention to the chatter on the comms, but he did pick up on the fact that there was an impending attack on the Praxeum, which was what everyone was running around to prepare for.
Using telekinesis to levitate the ice cream cone next to him, freeing his hands so that he could do as he was told, Inferno walked over to a cabinet housing fresh bed sheets. Pulling one of the sheets out, he looked it over to make sure that it was indeed clean, which it was.

"Okay, these look well... well... ahh..." His head tilted back and his face scrunched up moments before he let out a boisterous sneeze right onto the blanket. "Ah, whoops...." He looked around guiltily for a minute before casually tossing the now messy bed sheet over his shoulder, and then went to grab some more fresh ones. "So I won't be doing that again..."
As he moved to spread the sheets onto each of the beds, Inferno glanced over at the Jedi and asked, "so who's attacking? Sith? Dark Jeedai? Other assorted Force-wielding baddies?"

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 pm

*As soon as he heard the man sneeze, the Cerean whirled around to face him, the sudden noise momentarily startling him. Seeing the blanket spread held in front of the clone, Rai only had to guess to know what happened. Instantly, his features darkened and he sighed,* "You've got to be kidding me...."
*He shook his head and held up his pointer finger,* "Strike One."

*He then entered the storage closet and emerged pushing a cart full of IV's and packets of blood. He sorted through them carefully, taking note of everything he had. He then retrieved a couple pieces of expensive machinery, each housing a screen that could read one's heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen levels. Unfortunately, there were only 7 of them, so he tried to evenly distribute them among the 12 hospital beds that were now clad in..... somewhat sterilized sheets.....*

*Finally he turned to Inferno as he heard the clone voice a question,*
"It's the Mandolorians. Seems like they were serious when they announced this "Holy War" of theirs. And it seems like they're starting with Yavin," *He stated,* "They're planning the extinction of all Force-Users, one damn planet at a time." *He checked the time, still thinking the Mando's were already on their way down,* "And according to Monte's transmission, we've only got a couple of minutes until they enter the atmosphere."

*It was a known fact that Rai and Inferno could set up a full scale medical base in a matter of minutes. But they were trying their best (Or at least Rai was) to get the most important stuff up and running, and for an inventory to be taken. So far, it seemed like nothing major was missing and that the Cerean padawan had at least a little bit of everything.*

*Now, the only thing Rai could hope for, was that Inferno knew some stuff about medicine and healing, and that there wouldn't be any reason for this medical outpost to come into use....*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Inferno was in the process of setting up the oxygen machines by the beds, as instructed, when he listened to the cone-head's explanation about the Mandalorians and their little crusade to wipe out Force users.
To Inferno, who happened to be a Force user, that certainy didn't seem like a very good time.

"And you're going to try to fight them," he asked incredulously, "with medical equipment?"
Inferno may have been an idiot, but if there was one thing he certainly wasn't, it was an idiot. He figured that the Mandos could easily outnumber and outgun the Jedi on this small moon - yes it is a moon, before anyone decides to get cute.
"I don't think I could win in a fight against the Mandalorians..." He thought out loud. "Might be more prudent to fool them into thinking I'm one of them..."
He pulled a piece of paper out from his cloak, along with a piece of charcol and began quickly and sloppily scribbling on the paper before holding the piece of paper up to his face, revealing the poorly improvised , and tilted his head curiously. "You think this disguise would work?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am

*Unrolling a couple sets of power chords, Raimundo began to connect everything to the power grid. He didn't look at Inferno, but still responded, his main focus on getting everything ready,* "I've been trained to be a Jedi Healer. It's my duty to heal those that are injured." *He continued to move around, plugging everything into power,* "I would pay you to try it. It would rid all of us of your stupidity." *He growled, clearly in a mood of seriousness. There wasn't any time for jokes. They had to be ready when the action started.*

*He turned on Inferno,*
"How much do you know about emergency medical care and basic first-aid?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Infenro, who had managed to poke a couple eye holes into the paper mask that was now wearing, having laced a string through each end and tied it around the back of his head, pondered on the question posed to him by the Jedi Healer.
"Honestly, I don't know anything about medical aid nor first-care." He said in a somewhat serious tone while rolling his shoulders in a casual shrug. "Never had much reason or opportunity to learn."
Indeed he hadn't, and he wasn't sure that a skirmish with the Mandalorians would be the proper environment for his first lessons. "I sincerely think that I won't be much help to you down here."

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 pm

*If Inferno wasn't much of a medicine man, what was he supposed to do down here? Sit there, be quiet, and look pretty? Absolutely not! There was a battle going on, and if the Mando forces were as strong as he believed, Rai knew every man was going to count.*

*But he had strict orders from Mike, his own Master. The padawan couldn't just break them. The Cerean was in no position to make decisions, seeing as how he had not heard any word since Monte's last transmission. If only Mike could comm him....*

*Adjusting the lightsaber at his hip, Rai sighed,*
"Inferno, you heard my master. He's ordered for me to keep you in sight." *He picked up a set of white scrubs, folded and packed in a small box. Tossing it to Inferno, he continued,* "I guess you'll just have to learn on the job. I've always heard that people learn the most while acting under pressure."

*He began to double-check the set-up, making sure nothing was faulty and that everything was in order.*

"And if you really can't serve any medical support, I'll need some sort of security to protect the wounded. Cause Ashla knows I'm not much of a fighter," *He mumbled solemnly,* "Haven't had too much time to practice with all my medical lessons."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Inferno caught the set of scrubs, but raised an eyebrow at the Jedi, staring at him incredulously for a few moments. "I'm not wearing these."
Setting the scrubs down on one of the beds, he wasn't having any more of being told what to do. "This is your fight, Jeedai. I may be stuck here because of the Mandos' attack, but I am not one among your ranks; neither am I some padawan to give orders to and be expected to follow without question."
He then grabbed his ice cream cone out of the air, taking a few moments to enjoy the frozen treat before continuing. "Now I will help, because there is some mutual interest here. But I am not going to be ordered around by you, or your Master."

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

*He didn't have time for this. He just hoped Mike would understand that Rai had to make a decision in the shadow of a greater threat. The Cerean trusted his own judgement, but he didn't quite trust the clone that stood before him. Not since the accident....*

*Rai paused, took a deep breath to compose himself and bowed his head towards Inferno,*
"My apologies, Inferno. My nerves are on edge and the stress of the darkening shadow mocks me. I would be most gracious of any help you can provide to me and the wounded. If you choose to leave, I will not stop you."
*Raimundo raised his head and let his emerald eyes pierce Inferno's,* "But I am asking you to help me. I don't think I can stay down here alone and keep everything in order once the bodies start rolling in."

*The bad thing was, a lot of bodies probably were going to be rolling in. Whether they were wounded Jedi, or armed enemies. Something was sure to eventually find their way to the sub-levels and to Raimundo's make-shift emergency room.*

Return to Jedi Praxeum of Yavin 4