Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: Open Orbit

Looking out the window Pride takes a look at the world below when Gluttony starts talking. The mention of conquest appealed highly to Pride. To prove oneself in battle to show that none were equal to himself. Pride couldn't help but smile at the mention of resources for he was sure if Greed were here he would claim all of it as his own.

Pride watched as Gluttony's eyes drifted over to Lust and could not blame him. Lust was an unknown species from the unknown regions but was very striking. Still Pride could capture her heart if he tried he was sure. Even if she was only Lust no comitment just flings.

He watched as Lust eye's narrowed into her cat versions and she licked her lips after the shapeshifting comment from Gluttony. It was bait for her he could tell but he also knew she would never pass it up. None to his surprise she agreed to his plan at the end of the speech.

The last part of the speech got to Pride. This man the best duelist in the galaxy? I think not. After all whom could be better than Pride not even Wrath is superior. Pride grits his teeth but keeps composed mostly. He turned to Gluttony and smirked.

Better than myself Gluttony? I think not. No one is better than Pride! I am the best. I will prove it if I must. I am also in.

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Gluttony smiled its wide smile. Three Sins were commited to the taking, and the other four should fall into line easily enough. Gluttony mentally rehersed the speeches that would bring the others attention here, when the time was right. Gluttony's eyes focused, and it waved a hand, activating a holoprojector in front of it. A beautifully rendered image of Lao-Mon appeared

"Now, we must not be hasty in our attack. The three of us, with one little yacht, up against an entire battlefleet? No, open warfare is not the way. At least, not yet. The first step in gaining control of the planet is to gain superiority in space. Now, By all reports, the Lord here has a fleet of very powerful battleships, capable of blasting almost anything out of the sky. Exept perhaps, this."

Gluttony touched the hologram, and a glowing point appeared, expanding into a magnificent looking space station. Information began popping up, detailing the scannable facts, such as weapons count, sheild strength, and hull composition, of the Nightcarrier II-class Space Station in orbit.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

Lust studies the projection of the planet carefully looking for the stratigic points worth control, best place to land without being noticed. Though finding areas of concentrated life forms was overly difficult since the entire planet was made of such creatures.

Then the space station appeared. It was huge and must have been very capable of holding off a fleet atleast according to specs it seemed possible. The only problem that she could determine was how in the worlds were they going to take such a giant vessel and even if they managed to kill the small army she was sure that was inside how would they man it with three people.

Though something she knew would help them was Pride, though not for the reason maybe he would think as the ultimate power source. No she had discouvered only recently, and she was sure Gluttony had figured it out as well, that Pride was in fact a Shi'ido. The excat same species as the natives on Lao-Mon. After all her slicing informed her it was Pride who had programed this planet into the nav computer. How would he have known such a remote location to begin with one almost uncharted. She had also noticed that his bodies mass was not right. When he stepped there was to much weight when he moved it seemed to bed to fast and powerful to be human. He claimed those skills were because he was Enchani but Lust had did research. The Enchani were a very fast powerful race yes but they were limited in appearance yes they had white/silver hair and silver eyes, always. So how than did Pride have crimson red hair and eyes.

She hoped that Gluttony knew because there was no chance she could tell him, not with Pride right here. If he choose to be offened he could very well leave and make this conquest that much harder. Not to mention he might actually attempt to kill her. That was one engagement she did not want to provoce.

This looks all good and nice Gluttony. However how do you plan on getting passed the guards inside and even if we do how would three of us pilot and control its systems. My slicing work can only go so far.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

Listening with what could be only a slight attention Pride barely registers the planet itself. His mind was focused on the man he had to best. He was determined to show this world just how strong he was. After all they were Sith there is nothing a Sith can't do. Especially ones as strong as the Sins. He had complete faith that him and his "siblings" were more than a match for what lied ahead. Than Gluttony pulled up an image of this giant space station and all Pride could think was, "Finally a challenge. Something to prove my merit." He was to arrogant to even think that the station would pose any kind of problem to take.

Looking over he saw Lust in deep thought and his mind grew curious. For a quick moment he suspected treason but the thought quickly vanished. That was preposterous Lust was not stupid enough to challenge him to a fight. He was much to strong for that (Or so his arrogance led him to believe). Than he thoughts concluded and her attention came back to the matter at hand. She asked Gluttony about how they would take the station and Pride jumped in a reply before Gluttony could reply.

How? Easily we just go there kill anyone who gets in our way and for all the others to obey us or face the same!

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

Gluttony nodded, and pointed at Pride, slightly surprised that the man had come up with an idea that close to its own plan

"You see, Lust, the Lord of the planet is deeply paranoid. Most of his inner workings are manned by droids. We will enter the station, and you will slice into them, and the stations systems. I will work my mind magics..."

Here, Gluttony smiled broadly and laughed. It knew just as well as the other Sins that they didn't use magic, but pretending that they did certainly helped their position among most of the less advanced or less intelligent races of the galaxy. As well, the Hutt was well known among the Sins for being able to pull of feats of the mind well beyond the others capability.

"...Any living being within my zone of control will assist us. The idea is simple. We will use the station to distract the fleet, and draw as much attention to it as possible, but it is far from the real plan. While everyone's attention is on the station, which, by the way, as a distraction, hardly needs to be under perfect control, Pride will land on the planet, and engage the Lord."

Gluttony waved its hand again, and the hologram widened out into a map of the local stars. Each SIn had a personal symbol that they used to identify themselves on such maps, or in place of portraits or signatures, in order to remain more mysterious. On this map, three insignias were clustered close together, two just on either side of the Emerald Sarlacc that was Gluttony's sign. The other four, surprisingly, were clustered close together, some distance from the three, but moving towards it

"The others are coming. If Pride cannot best this Lord, then Wrath will be on station soon enough to assist him. With a full assembly of Sins, this planet will be ours. With the Lord defeated..."

Gluttony glared hard at Pride

"... but NOT dead, I will be able to wrest all his secrets from him. We three will come out on top of the pile. I will hold the Lords secrets, warping the minds of his subjects to our wills. Lust, hacked into the droids, will have a controling share of the military. And Pride, you shall be the great leader, the public face, the military genius, the mighty warrior. Your word will become law among the common folk."

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Pride nodded at the first statement about how it would only be simple with the power of the force to assist them. Lust had a way with computers no other Sin had she could hack anything with her intelligence and the slight nudge or push from the force here or there. The mention of magic brought a smile to Pride's face it was always amusing to act superior to lesser races of the galaxy.

The mention of the battle being a distraction disappointed Pride but only a moment when Gluttony soon after told them his true plan. To fight a well established sith lord. To prove his mantle in battle. Pride knew he was the best but no other better proof than by showing the others their inferiority. Pride stared at his symbol a variation of the Mandalorian symbol slightly different however. The mandalorians pride was unmatched and thus Pride himself found them very interesting. Pride than noticed one of the other symbols had already made it to the ship. The symbol was that of a Z with more Z's going down on an angle from it getting smaller. The other Sins had chosen this symbol for Sloth since he claimed it to much of a pain to choose one himself. Pride grinned at the memory.

This lord will be defeated by my hand sister. I will restrain myself this time but do not think to command me again. Got it brother?

Since Gluttony was neither female nor male Pride had a tendency to refer to Gluttony as both sister and brother.

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Lust sat back and listened to both Gluttony and Pride speak before saying anything herself. She thought the idea was a good idea. However she would need some time to slice the computer so that meant either a stealthy way in or her siblings would have to hold off the droids for a bit. Lust knew no one could match Gluttony for mind manipulation however she knew even controlling that "few" crew on board would wear on him especially if it took to long. Which put a time limit on this job. Still it wasn't like they had any other choice. No one could stand up to all of them anyways. The Sins all made a perfect team.

Each had a sever strong point but also a flaw. Gluttony had brains but Gluttony's battle tactics were not as well, Gluttony excelled in the long term thinking not the fast pace of battle. Gluttony also had best mind manipulation force powers. The flaw was Gluttony's Voracious nature. He was never satisfied always hungering for more. Gluttony the Voracious.

Pride was unmatchable in combat his pure skill calm demur and quick thinking in combat made him a machine of death. He was weaker in the force but he was always calm so could read the intentions of the force quite clearly. His flaw was his arrogance. Pride the Arrogant.

Sloth was slow to make decisions and treated every task big or small as a pain and refused out right to even do some. He'd just lay back and do nothing more than ever helping. Still not many but the Sins knew that he was actually the fastest of them all in pure physical speed. When concentrating he could harness the force to such and extent he would become a blur of motion. His downside was obvious in the fact he is Indolent. Sloth the Indolent

Envy was a brilliant tactician and could see into the future better than all the others with the force. Envy uses Battle meditation to turn the simplest battle in the Sins favor. Her major flaw was the fact she was jealous of what everyone else had and tried to undermine it or acquire it herself. Envy the Jealous.

Wrath was a pure walking destruction. Matched on by Pride in battle Wrath was walking death with an aura of menace so dense it could be cut with a sword. He didn't always have a very clear head though as he was always furious. This fury is both his strongest point and flaw. It makes him not feel his own wounds when injured however it make him in a fury so strong he doesn't think clearly. Wrath the Furious.

Greed was great with fooling others. He could easily sneak into enemy bases and assassinate their leaders. His skills lie in deception and speech. He also wields a force shield that he wears like a second skin. His flaw his he wants to control everything and just cant help himself by taking it even when undercover. He craves everything, Money, wealth, women, power. He wants all things in this world. Greed the Avaricious.

Than of course came Lust herself. A brilliant slicer and smart thinker a mix of tactics like envy and long term like Gluttony. Her skill in battle was also average. He major flaw was in the fact when it came to desires she could not help but give in to her lust. Lust the Lascivious.

After going over all this info in her head she finally speaks to them.

This plan has weak points but i agree with Gluttony's plan. When will the other Sins be arriving?
Previous

Return to Lao-mon's Orbit