Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Perhaps it was the immediate urgency of the situation, or that she preferred the Cerean make use his energy while she preserved her own. Or maybe it was the shock of having someone reach out and embrace her of their own free will for the first time in over a decade.

Whatever the reason, Bonmi did not receive an immediate backlash upon his arm snaking around her midriff. Instead, she hooked her own arms around his, following his instruction to 'hold tight' as he propelled them to shore. She tucked her chin and braced her shoulders against the stinging salt spray. As soon as they glided into shallow waters, the Chiss pushed away from Bonmi's hold to the farthest distance their linked cuffs would allow for, then rolled to her feet.

She snarled, her stance aggressive.*

"Let's get something straight, Jedi-"

*But her words were cut off as he gripped her hand once again with a devil-may-care nimbleness and prompted her to run. She bit down a hiss and focused on keeping pace with her light sided counterpart.

The thick underbrush of the jungle gave the illusion of concealment, but Kyyx knew better than to be fooled. Every fallen leave and broken vine would leave a blazing trail of where they had been and where they were going. In addition, the blasted lizards were sensitive to infrared. Their heat signatures would be visible for miles, no matter how much plant life covered them. What they needed was stealth and misdirection. Only then might they make it to a ship.

The climate was temperate, the cold-blooded Trandoshans avoiding the hibernation-inducing cold, but the jungle itself was stifling. The moisture and broadleafed plants that nearly blocked out the sun above them acted as a greenhouse. The Chiss was already beginning to perspire. Chaos be damned, was it getting hotter?

Wait...yes, that's it.

She gave Bonmi's hand a quick jerk and gestured to their right. Through the sprinkling of light that filtered through the density, they were nearing a bog. Its mud-thick water bubbled, its noise muffling the sounds of the fauna around them, filling the air with sickly humid steam, and producing a smell that was no less than putrid.*

"That has to be at least body temperature. They'll not see us or track us in that."

*Her blue nose wrinkled.*

"Nor would they smell us."

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm

* On their way to the Jungle Bonmi could sense Kyyx's shock from being embraced by him and that it had been a very long time. As the heat got thicker with humidity because of the triple thick canopy Bonmi knew the Trandoshans would rely on their infrared sight. They would need to hide their heat signatures.*

*When they arrive at the mud pit , the stench has an earthy putresance that was typical for a jungle smell. Bonmi stops then looks at Kyyx then smiles at her.*

"You just read my mind."

*Bonmi tears off his flight vest slightly to get around the cuffs, then shreds his shirt at the shoulder. He then rips of the rest revealing his muscular body. He then finds a jagged rock and cuts himself on his palm and dabs his blood on the shirt. He then rips one of Kyyx's sleeves off and compresses his wound. Leading her to where they once walked and tosses his shirt into another direction. He then tosses his hand around waving it wildly tossing his blood on the trees and leaves, leading away from the mud pit. Coming back to the mud pit Bonmi closes his eye concentrates on healing his hand and stops the bleeding. He then grabs some twigs to use to make faux footprints that one of the local Carnivores have to give the Trandoshan elites the impression that Bonmi got hurt by one of those predators. He then looked at Kyyx putting the vest back on.*

"We'll cover our scent with this earthy putrescence."

*Bonmi and Kyyx begin covering themselves head to toe in the mud until they finish, then Bonmi stuffs the bloddy sleeve from Kyyx's sleeve into the mud. Bonmi then scoops Kyyx into his arms and walks into the mud. Looking deeps into her bright red eyes with his periwinkle eyes as he concentrates and begins to levitate. He then uses Force flight to cover their tracks several feet away and then land. Now that they are several feet away Bonmi holds her in his arms until she insist on putting her self down. With their scents covered, they head deeper into the jungle. *

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:34 pm

*Kyyx pulled her arm away as the Cerean ripped away her sleeve.*

"Hey-!"

*She scowled, but he took no note. There was something about him that disturbed her. There was no fear, coldness, or anger there, but neither was there indifference. She cringed with the sudden realization that he was at ease with her. That flash of confusion nearly overwhelmed her mind once more, but irritation quickly took its place. He would learn fear, and she would tarnish that purity...show him that peace was a lie.

She narrowed her eyes at his well-defined back and thought about the most pleasant ways to do just that. Then she shook those thoughts away, reminding herself of the disaster those actions lead to. By the time they had covered themselves in muck, she had just about banished the sense of disorientation, only to have her feet swept out from under her.

She yelped in surprise as she she was gathered against the Jedi's mud-slick chest. It took her a moment to gather her wits about her. No, this wasn't going her way at all. She moved to pull away, but his hold remained firm, his eyes locked on hers. With a growl, she dug her nails into his flesh, just hard enough to get his attention.*

"Do not stare at me so brazenly, Bomni-Ki-Skeel. You will not like what you find. Now release me, and be wary of the consequences of touching me again."

*It was nearing dusk by the time the Trandoshan hunters had come across the scent of Bonmi's blood. It was everywhere, as though there had been a struggle. There was no attempt to cover it up. Nearby, one of the lizards held up the tattered remains of the male's shirt. The lizard sniffed the air. He sensed the ruse for what it was, but for the time being, their prey's true direction of travel from this point was eluding his best trackers. He began cuffing their scaly scalps and pointing in different directions, indicating that they would split up to cover more ground.

Meanwhile, the mud on Kyyx and Bonmi had begun to dry and crack, leaving them both looking a little savage. The Chiss was becoming more irritable by the minute, feeling distinctly undomfortable in the heat and humidity.*

"The amusement of this is wearing thin. We should go back and just kill them."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 am

*Bonmi could sense alot of conflict within Kyyx before and after landing. He felt pity for her, she had a self-loathing that she masked with violence. When she threatened him he knew he had to call her bluff to get some idea of why she was so quick in becoming defensive. Why violence was her first and only responce. He knew she wanted to hurt him, to make him suffer as she did. The first chance she gets she's going to try to break him. Just to validate her hate and justify her own suffering. To believe there was no coming back from this. Bonmi would have to be a pillar of serenity. Just like he was doing if he wanted to save her. He would have to put the Idea in her head that peace wasn't a lie, that salvation could be hers if she would only reach out for it. He would have to convince her that she wasn't beyond redemption. It would be an uphill struggle for sure, but Bonmi wouldn't give up on her. He felt strongly for her enough to save her from herself.** When Kyyx digs her fingernails into his arm he doesn't even flinch. Nor does it disrupt his inner-peace. They continue walking in their current direction away from the split up elites.*

"If your trying to get my attention beautiful, there are better ways to do it." *He says with a wink.*

* He could sense her confusion and anger again. If he wanted to get to the bottom of this need for violence he would have to keep provoking her like he was. But he would have to do with some positive reinforcement instead of applying the devil-may-care use of flirting. He would have to convince her of the good still in her, which he truly sensed. However, when she gets flustered and mentions they should just kill them, Bonmi makes his first real move to save her.*
*Quickly jerking on the link that tethered them together and stopping her forward motion, Bonmi catches her wild haymaker as she turns in reaction to the sudden stop and twist.*
*He looks deep into her eyes to convey not his annoyance because he wasn't annoyed, but his sense of urgency. His sense of duty.*
"Look here beautiful, killing them out of anger or hate solves nothing. For one they'll just send more, and two if we want to better them; we're going to have to frustrate them into making a mistake. We have a better chance of surviving that way then just facing them head on." *Bonmi could tell he was starting to get on her nerves so he had to think of a better way to reach than using the same old Jedi rhetoric she's probably heard a thousand times before.*
"I don't know who or what hurt you so bad to make you think violence solves anything, because it doesn't. Whatever it was, it wasn't your fault." *Kyyx was about to interject but Bonmi cuts her off and says it again with more emphasis.*"It wasn't your fault. I can feel the good in you, despite what you say otherwise."*Bonmi could sense that Kyyx didn't know what to do and that she could sense that they were losing ground standing around talking, but Bonmi had to make his point.*
"I can also sense that you want to hurt me to prove me wrong,"*Bonmi puts her hand on his chest.*so do it. Even if you disrupt my inner-peace, it'll come right back. The Baran Do taught me how to transcend the pain of the physical body and replace it with peace of mind. Salvation lies within and not without. Even these lizards can be redeemed. All you have to do is ask. If I have to sacrifice myself to prove it I will. If I have to die to save you, I will. Because I believe in you and you know I mean it even if you say otherwise. I won't let you down, you've endure that pain long enough."*Bonmi started walking with Kyyx again.**They had to find shelter for the night.**Within a few minutes they find a small cave and duck in after Bonmi senses no creatures in there. Bonmi then sits down in a crossed legged medative position as Kyyx tries to get as comfortable as she can being tethered to Bonmi.*
"Go ahead and get some sleep, I'll take the first watch."

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 pm

[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*He had anticipated her every move. She prided herself on her unpredictability, but around him, it was as though she were following a script.

When he pulled her to him, she swung. He caught her fist, and she tensed to bring up her knee between them, but her legs suddenly felt too weak and useless to execute. Her face softened, and the hand suspended by his grip on her wrist uncurled. Her breathing was uneven, and she trembled despite the heat; with the audacity, with the sudden rush of adrenaline that went unspent, or something else that she was turning a blind eye to?*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

[quote="Bonmi-Ki-Skeel":1x2kvb3i]"Look here beautiful, killing them out of anger or hate solves nothing. For one they'll just send more, and two if we want to better them; we're going to have to frustrate them into making a mistake. We have a better chance of surviving that way then just facing them head on."[/quote:1x2kvb3i]
[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*She snarled through her teeth.*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

"What do I care for getting the better of anyone? You might have appealed to any other Sith with your talk of win or lose, but ambition has never been MY code. I just want to kill them."

[color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i][i:1x2kvb3i]*It was strange that her hatred would flare at the talk of her own kind's drive, stranger still that she would unwittingly reveal her own lack of purpose. But she couldn't control her thoughts or her emotions when he touched her. She could...somehow...feel him more strongly, and it conflicted with herself, creating an intense pain within her that she thought she had long ago grown numb to.*[/i:1x2kvb3i][/color:1x2kvb3i]

[quote="Bonmi-Ki-Skeel":1x2kvb3i]"I can also sense that you want to hurt me to prove me wrong,"[color=#FFFF00:1x2kvb3i]*Bonmi puts her hand on his chest.*[/color:1x2kvb3i]so do it. Even if you disrupt my inner-peace, it'll come right back. The Baran Do taught me how to transcend the pain of the physical body and replace it with peace of mind. Salvation lies within and not without. Even these lizards can be redeemed. All you have to do is ask. If I have to sacrifice myself to prove it I will. If I have to die to save you,[i:1x2kvb3i] I will[/i:1x2kvb3i]. Because I believe in you and you know I mean it even if you say otherwise. I won't let you down, you've endure that pain long enough." [/quote:1x2kvb3i]
[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*She stared at the hand against his chest, felt the pulse of his heart, and considered, for a moment, in indulging in the sadism that had ruled her adult life. But she jerked her hand away and distanced herself.*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

"Worry about saving yourself, Jedi, not of lizards or of Chiss."

[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*It wouldn't be satisfying, she thought. Bonmi didn't have to tell her, she already knew that causing bodily injury would be tolerable for him. He was a Jedi. She knew what it was to be one, once upon a time. Besides, she couldn't be chained to a cripple for the duration of this hunt. There were plenty of reasons for her to not enjoy the idea of harming the Cerean.

When they bowed their heads to enter the cave's small opening, Kyyx was still being haunted by his words. He can feel the good in me? What does that mean? Distracted, she rapped her head against a low overhang of rock and cursed sharply.

She rubbed the bruise and was forced to sit when Bonmi did. The stone hollow was deep and the walls thick, but the air was still, suggesting there was no cavern beyond. Just a hole in the rock formation. It would be a challenge to detect their warmth beyond the limestone.*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

[quote="Bonmi-Ki-Skeel":1x2kvb3i]"Go ahead and get some sleep, I'll take the first watch."[/quote:1x2kvb3i]
[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*She made a sort of scoffing sound in response, then lifted her unchained hand, her expression suddenly, remarkably, serene. A large boulder embedded within the cave wall vibrated loose, dust and pebbles falling free from its edges. The boulder levitated to the mouth of the cave, then fell into place, blocking both the entrance and any light that had been filtering in, pitching them into near darkness.

The red glow of her eyes turned to the Jedi, then narrowed as her lips curled with a sinister smile.*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

"They'll have to make considerable noise to get in here, now."

[i:1x2kvb3i][color=#BFBFFF:1x2kvb3i]*Then the smile faded as her eyes flickered, and turned away.*[/color:1x2kvb3i][/i:1x2kvb3i]

"I don't sleep much since I lost my name...and became Darth Laele."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 pm

*Bonmi knew she was a dark sider, but getting her to admit she was a Sith was step in the road to healing. The conflict of good and evil was getting stronger. If he had any chance of letting go of her self-hate he would have to keep poking at her self-loathing she was clearly trying to cover. He needed to get her to say her real name, not her Sith one. Bonmi would have to find a weak spot in her false armor and to do that he would have to use shatterpoint in some fashion when she tried to block her pain. But that would come only if he needed to. For some reason she was revealing herself in little bits. He was getting to her. He could sense it. He had to gain her trust. He watched as she moved the stone to block the entrance and tried to figure out a way to earn her trust.*

"That's not your real name beautiful. You've just chosen to forget it. Like your're unworthy of going back to who you really were."

*Bonmi slowly broke her down and before she knew it a memory of hers leaked out. A man broke her mind to forget, but to forget what? Bonmi would have to prod some more, but cautiously. He would have to be careful. He sensed that she loved him, but he didn't love her the same way.*

"Tell me about the man you loved that hurt you not too long ago. The man you truly fell for."

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

*She had been thinking about the day of her renaming, and forgotten Bonmi's presence. Turned away from him, her eyes dimmed, and moisture gathered at the corners. But, unbidden, her memory changed to the last day she saw him, face to face, and his twisted expression of desperation as he penetrated her mind against her will. He forced himself into her, and she had no guards then, never knowing a force user was capable of such a thing. He clawed his way through her thoughts and memories, then applied pressure until they shattered in excruciating pain. She ran without knowing who she ran from or why. She lived without knowing who she was living for. It would be years before her mind healed, forever would it be covered in scars. But wait, why was she thinking of this now? A tickle in her mind revealed the presence of the Jedi.

Her howl echoed through the hollow, and she turned on the Cerean, pushing him down with fists and the force. Her chained hand gripped his neck as the other swung out to land a stinging backhand. Bright blue lightning danced between her fingers, casting them both in an eerie glow.*

"STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! STAY OUT! NEVER AGAIN!"

*She moved to push him again before releasing him. She attempted to slide her hand free of the cuff that chained her as she had at the beginning of the day. It resisted her efforts, both physical and with the force. She felt a warm trickle slide down her forearm, and realized she was bleeding her mad attempts to free it.

She released her hold on the cuff and collapsed, curling against the ground while covering her face with her free arm. Where her tunic's sleeve had been ripped free from the shoulder, a hint of the tattoo that covered her back could be seen.*

"If you want to know, you ASK. If I want you to know, it will be through words, never through the force."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

*Success. He had triggered something she tried to hide. Tried to forget. When she lashes out at him and knocks him down it's like hitting a brick wall. Bonmi Absorbs her attacks and looks at her as if he forgives everything she does to him. After she gets done attacking he smiles at her in the dark.*

"Now where getting somewhere. You attacking me means your coming to terms with this anger. This is good let it out and then just let go of it."

*He turns to his side to spit out some blood. When she leans back and tries to curl up Bonmi picks her back up sits her in his lap. she tries to get away but he firmly hugs her in place.*

"Then tell me. I want to help you, and not just because we're tethered together either. If I didn't think you could come back to the light I wouldn't bother. So tell me. Tell me your birth name. Tell me everything. I implore you."

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

*She released a sigh and gave up the struggle. The experience was so foreign. Here, in the dark where no one could see, she allowed herself to pretend it was okay not to fight, and to hold someone without intending to kill them or worse. She was angry that he did not admit his fault for delving into her memories uninvited, but confused that he was not sorry for it. She hated him, but he was there, just the same.*

"I have died more than once, and am many lifetimes away from my birth. I've already given you too much to use against me."

*She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth against his collarbone. Gently, she tapped into her abilities with persuasion, using the subtler, but more powerful form of mind trick to influence the Jedi to focus on more basic needs, to distract his thoughts from the path they were on and to stop digging into her past.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:55 pm

*Bonmi could tell she was using some type of persuasion to influence him. It might effect him had he not been so well trained by the Baran Do to resist such influence. But she didn't have to know that.*

"You may have died but that doesn't mean you can't come back and you are not life times away from your birth."

*Bonmi Pulls her back after she attempts to influence him. She didn't try force it on him but persuade him gently. She was on her way back. Even if she didn't want to admit that. So he smiles at her.*

"Only enemies use things like this to gain leverage. I'm trying to get back to the person you once were. A champion for good. I'm sorry for prying, but it came bubbling out and there it was. For what it's worth. He didn't deserve you."
*Bonmi takes her injured arm and concentrates hard on healing her wrist. Within a few moments it's healed completely.*

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm

*She hissed a gasp as she was pulled away, and with a frustrated growl, she shrugged his hands away. Even as he healed her cuts, she balled her hand into a fist and jerked it free.*

"You are an irritatingly persistent wretch, Bonmi. You know what the order teaches. We cannot go backwards, only forwards. Even the Jedi know I can never be what I was before. I can only strive to be something else."

*She kept her distance from him, remaining at arm's length, but continued to keep the lines of communication open.*

"It has never been about what he deserves, but what I deserve. He was a powerful lord, but he was not remarkable. I would have fallen to anyone."

*She moaned and squeezed her eyes shut.*

"Anyone. Any excuse not to kill my other, the only man who loved me back...to keep my brother safe from the Jedi for what he had done, I would give up my soul. I could have stopped him, saved him, but I stayed my hand.

The Sith did not have to convince me to fall to the Dark Side, I was already gone. They just didn't know it yet. No, the only trick was to my heart. I could not foresee the betrayal from my husband."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

*She continues to resist his help even as he heals her hand.*

"I may be persistant, but you know I'm right. The Order teaches to search out those who've lost their way. To show them that they are worth redeeming. You claim to be going forward, but your not. The Jedi believe that even the most horrible can be saved. Darth Vader was. It's not too late and you don't have to be something else."

*When she kept her distance Bonmi could only feel her pain more. Flashes of her fathers murder came over him. By her brother. A tough situation to be in for sure. He again felt her self-loathing. Getting her to forgive herself would be the toughest test of his life.*

"You tell yourself it's what you deserve because it's easier than dealing with the pain. That's why you fell. You gave up. He used that to his advantage. I don't have to read your thoughts to know that. Don't give in to your self-loathing. You deserve so much more, and don't sell yourself short."

*The pain and confusion saddened Bonmi. She felt unworthy of redemption, of love. He would have to show her that she was worthy. He would have to convince her of his love for her. A real love. Not like she thought with the Sith husband. Sith aren't capable of loving anyone but themselves. But this would be tricky. If saving her was an uphill battle then proving his love to her would mean that the odds were stacked against him. He'll have to be extra careful in the department.*

"What your brother did? I guess it was something horrible but it wasn't your fault not stopping him. If one of my brothers would try to kill my father or someone I loved I would probably freeze too. I have nine siblings and I care for everyone of them and just like you I would die to protect them. No matter what. But I wouldn't lose myself to protect them. Believe it or not, your aren't gone, no trick was played to your heart because it was in the right place. Your husbands wasn't."

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:09 pm

*She shook her head. The Jedi ways had failed her, the Sith path betrayed her. Chaos would ever remain her destination. She did not want to feel what this Cerean felt. Her hate would keep her safe.

When she looked at him again, she growled low.*

"He used to read my thoughts as you do, used them to manipulate me the same way, to reassure me of the rightness of my actions. Your goals may be different, but you are the same. I have decided to purge you from my life after all, lest I someday walk in on you in the arms of another. Do not touch me again."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm

*Bonmi looked upon her. She was convinced she was unable to be saved. But even that was starting to be shaky. She clung to her hate because it was comforting.*

"I read your thoughts because the were pouring out of you. It wasn't on purpose. I'm not trying to manipulate you. I have nothing to gain from it like your ex-husband. I won't betray you so horribly like he did, and I'll prove it to you. By not reading your thoughts like an open book and swear an oath of loyalty to you, to not betray you. I care about you, whether or not you care about me or believe in me. I will not hurt you or give up on you. Don't cling to your hate for comfort. It will only let you down further when you get another chance at being truly happy."

*Bonmi smiles at her, but he knows she can't see him.*

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 pm

"It's a nice thought, but words are empty. Stay away from me, Bonmi-Ki-Skeel of the Jedi Praxeum. This is not your fight to be responsible for."

*She closed her eyes and submitted to the darkness, gradually turning her thoughts to the force in order to close off her mind from desires she could never fulfill. It was an intense cold that filled the cave, the kind that only a force-user could feel. Her presence with it was stronger this way, and she had much bitterness to fuel its freezing fire. Her thoughts of harming the Jedi were gone, replaced only with a despondent urgency to leave him.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm

"Once again you are wrong, but I will prove myself. Without words."
*The Cave was cold but Bonmi didn't feel it. He closed his eyes and used the teachings of the Baran Do to meditate on when the best time would be to help her and him escape. He had the comlink with all the Members of the Praxeum, but that was with Cakkhmet along with his lightsaber. If they wanted to get out of here alive they would have to draw him out. They would have to hunt the hunters and beat them at their own game. Easier said than done. As Kyyx feeds off the darkness in the cave Bonmi begins to fill it with warmth and peace. Even if Kyyx didn't care to be around it.*

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 pm

*She blinked her eyes open. At some point in the night, she must have fallen asleep. Though no dreams had haunted her, it must have been sleep, for she was lying on the stony ground, the arm linked to Bonmi's extended to its full length. Even unaware, she had kept her distance, repelled by his light. The Cerean never woke her to take her turn on watch.

Then she heard it again. The sound that had awakened her. A sort of skittering, like talons scratching against stone. Heavier than a critter, more intent than curious. She held her breath, listening intently. The skittering repeated. She only heard one set of claws, but that was not to say the host of those claws was alone.

SIlently, she pushed herself upright, then turned to look at Bonmi.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 am

*Bonmi had sensed them earlier. They came on a modified GS-100 salvage ship for slave transport. They didn't know where Bonmi and Kyyx were at precisely. The stone was too heavy for just the one to move and only one could get in there at a time. They were safe for the moment.*

*Bonmi stood up and got as far back against the wall as he could without having to bend back over in the cave and motions for Kyyx to do the same as him. He then motions again that they are to Force push the rock at the same time on the count of three.*

*Bonmi's meditation had yielded him the precise moment they should strike. After all there were five of them and if the strike in the appropriate time they can take out three with one push.*

*When Bonmi finally senses that the perfect time has arrived, he begins the count with his fingers.....one....two.......THREE. On three their combined power launchs the stone and the Trandoshan into the GS-100. The GS-100 tries to move out of the way but the combined Force Push is too powerful to avoid. When it makes contact, all three Trandoshans are killed instantly by an ernormous explosion. This explosion probably gave away there position to the others so Bonmi and Kyyx rush in the direction of the last two. When Bonmi and Kyyx clear the smoke the Trandoshans fire their electrified nets at Bonmi and Kyyx. Bonmi and Kyyx jump at the same time clearing both shots. They both land in front of the two as the lizards are about to fire again. Bonmi grabs Kyyx by opposite wrists and swings her like a pendulum knocking both the lizards down hard with a swift kick. The lizards are stunned but slowly getting back up. Kyyx grab one of their hunting knives from the ground as Bonmi picks up the electrified net launcher. Just as Kyyx is about to stab one of the lizards, Bonmi jerks on the link to stop her. He then fires a net at the lizards trapping them and knocking them out for a good while. Bonmi and Kyyx shoot each other a look. *
"No killing out of anger or hate."
*Bonmi states to her.*
*As Kyyx gives him a tongue lashing about telling her what to do, Bonmi goes to looking for some useable weapons on the Trandoshans. Picking out two blasters Bonmi tucks one into his pants and tosses one back to Kyyx. He keeps searching for a key to release the cuffs but no such luck. He does however, find intel and comlink. He hands a datapad to Kyyx and the activates the com.*

:: Bonmi-Ki-Skeel to Cakkhmet over. ::
*A few seconds goes by and then Cakkhmet comes on.*
=Cakkhmet=
:: Bonmi the negotiator, you are a bold one. ::
*Bonmi smiles, it had a nice ring to it.*
:: I want to give you a second chance to stop this foolishness, stop your slaving operations and surrender peacefully. ::
*A couple seconds of silence goes by and then it is broken by laughter.*
=Cakkhmet=
:: No chance Jedi. Just who do you think you are making such ridiculous demands? ::
*Bonmi smiles more.*
:: I thought it was a generous offer Cakkhmet, this isn't going to end well for you. I'm coming for my lightsaber. ::
*Before Cakkhmet answers back Bonmi crushes the com. He grabs Kyyx by the hand and starts running off into the opposite direction that another GS-100 was coming in.*

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

*Kyyx gave Bonmi an incredulous look, but there was no berating forthcoming as he had expected. She was done with words, having argued too much the night before. The moment Bonmi activated the comlink, her red eyes snapped back to the pair of lizards beneath the net. They had just killed three of them without blinking an eye, why should this pair live to awaken and chase them again?

She lifted her hand and, with a languid indifference, applied force choke to one, crushing his windpipe. Once it was clear he would not take another breath, she repeated the gesture with the remaining survivor. Before his life energy completely left his scaly body, he awakened with beedy-eyes bulging, claws at his throat. He gurgled once, then died.

She lowered her hand, then perused the datapad that she held in the other. Though there was no sense of satisfaction in killing the lizards Bonmi had saved, the Chiss silently convinced herself that she did not care what the Jedi thought of her for being practical.

Before she knew it, they were running again. She rolled her eyes with exasperation. She was tired of running, particularly when it was in the wrong direction.*

"According to this data, they split up into small parties in an attempt to find us. By dawn, they were quite widely dispersed, but they'll regroup quickly now that they are aware of our location."

*The datapad in her hand began to emit an intermittent ping, so soft she almost missed it. Kyyx held up the datapad with a deadpan expression.*

"Tracking device is active."

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:07 pm

*Bonmi felt the remaining two join the Force and that it was by Kyyx's hand. At least it wasn't out of anger. As they run it wasn't in the wrong direction. A bigger GS-100 was on it's way, Bonmi knew where it would be coming from and that it would have someone on board with a key. Bonmi was setting up an ambush. His vision last night revealed all this. As well as something more.*

*Bonmi walks closer to Kyyx. She backs away from him into a tree, he grabs the datapad from her hand and tosses it behind them. He grabs her again sweeping her off her feet, but this time as he uses Force Flight he comes in for a kiss. She tries to move away in mid-air, the larger GS-100 arrived and stopped near the datapad. Releasing the kiss and the hover Bonmi drops in on the Trandoshans. Bonmi and Kyyx then begun to dump all the occupants overboard in a flurry of fast movements until the get to the pilot. Bonmi Force pulls the key out of the pilots pocket as Kyyx tosses him over the side as well. Bonmi looks deep into her eyes and lifts the cuff above her head. He goes in for another kiss, but this time she doesn't fight. He unlocks both cuffs as they continue to kiss deeply and passionately. Bonmi's hearts are about to jump out of his chest at this point as he touches her face to let her know it's for real. When they finally release Bonmi has his hand around her waist as he pilots the larger GS-100 towards Cakkhmet and his fortress. They run into the other GS-100 along the way and ram it knocking it over as they make their way through the jungle until finally they reach the ocean again. *
PreviousNext

Return to Trandosha's Terrain