Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Donations: $10+

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:01 am

Open Terrain

*Osarian's lands contain clear, sparkling lakes rimmed with white sand beaches*

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Open Terrain

*Kir glances around, a slight change in the air distracting him slightly from the situation that was taking place. He looks over at Sabriel and Alcyone, then at Kellemann. None of them seem to notice, however, so he refocuses his attention on the Sith's projection in front of them.*

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:37 am

OOC - Are we moving this confrontation here?

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:07 pm

OOC: I assumed we were. Was I wrong? :/*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:43 pm

OOC: Yes, apart from the Council group on Facebook, which I think we'll keep for OOC discussions if needed, all RPing should be moved here sooner or later. Check the Usergroups in your Profile Management and join the Osarian Jedi Council ;-) I'll transfer leadership as was. However until now the software won't let me ...*

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm

A message for All Jedi:

Greetings,

It has come time that a meeting is commenced where all Jedi of the galaxy gather to discuss the current happenings of the Galaxy and to better unify us.

We of the Emerald Order will host this meeting in our city of Safaeyet, on the Planet of Anobis. We plan this meeting for 2 days from now, at 17:00 (Wed. 9 July, 5:00 pm PST).

At this meeting we will discuss a variety of subjects, from Jedi Unification, to the Valley of the Jedi.

We request that you send only One representative to this meeting. Although many more may attend, only the representative may participate in the meeting.

We thank you, and hope that you may attend the first of many Grand Jedi Councils.

-Saeon Faust of the Emerald Order

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 am

*Kellemann gives a humorless smile. "Oh, yes...I haven't had that much fun since I lost my arm on Hoth."*

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 pm

*A light chuckle escapes Vindicus's lips.* "I'm sure." *He turns to allow him to include all four of the Jedi at once in his gaze.* "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to, now that I'm less inhibited by matters outside of my control."

*With the last statement, Vindicus glances meaningfully at Kellemann before the projection disappears into thin air. Far off, the sense of menace that radiates from Vindicus' presence can be felt moving away from the central location of the Temple on Pzob, amid a veritable sea of other presences, each one carrying a similar mix of hate and determination.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:56 pm

*Kellemann stands there for a moment, his eyes gleaming silver, before turning and walking to the bluffs overlooking Lake Connor.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:12 pm

*Incoming Transmission from the planet Tynna, located in the Expansion Region.*

=Endor=
:: Greetings rulers of Osarian. I am Associate Moff Endor of the Grendal Pirate Consortium(GPC), and also the Lieutenant Governor of Tynna. The GPC's main headquarters is located on Tynna and the entire GPC is led by the cunning and ever lovable Grand Moff Ton Grendal. Grendal also happens to be the Governor of Tynna. I have informed you of this because I believe it is essential for you to know who you are talking to and with what we are affiliated. Our allies are numerous but we rarely take sides in conflicts, we are more like go betweens and are generally peaceful. I know little about your fare planet save for the fact that it is located in the Expansion Region. Recently the GPC has been trying to expand our trade routes and has been setting up peaceful treaties with other planets within the Expansion Region. That is why I speak to you today, for the GPC would like to begin trading with Osarian. We have much to offer your planet, and we would welcome your friendship. Please contact myself or Ton Grendal at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon. ::

*Transmission ends.*

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 am

A message for All Jedi:

Greetings,

It has come time that a meeting is commenced where all Jedi of the galaxy gather to discuss the current happenings of the Galaxy and to better unify us.

We of the Emerald Order will host this meeting in our city of Safaeyet, on the Planet of Anobis. We plan this meeting for today at 17:00 (Wed. 9 July, 5:00 pm PST).

At this meeting we will discuss a variety of subjects, from Jedi Unification, to the Valley of the Jedi.

We request that you send only One representative to this meeting. Although many more may attend, only the representative may participate in the meeting.

We thank you, and hope that you may attend the first of many Grand Jedi Councils.

-Saeon Faust of the Emerald Order

UPDATE

It has come to the attention of the Emerald Order staff in charge of organization, that a planned attack on the planet is to occur today. We request that those of you who have fleets available, bring them to fortify our position and dissuade from Enemy attack during our meeting.

The entire Emerald Order fleet will be on guard, as will our other defenses. Please arrive early in the City, for further instructions on how this meeting will proceed.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:38 pm

*A lone StealthX flies over the planets terrain as it makes its way to the planets capital.*

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 am

Alcyone Stella Guida, after what feels like an eternity, becomes aware the sun is setting behind the mountains around Lake Connor, and the light breeze is carrying a tinge of the evening chill.
Shivering as she pulled her cloack closer around herself, she turns to re-enter the Lookout, pondering what the apparation had meant by his words. Her sister Sabriel falls into step beside her, as the two wordlessly headed back to the Common room, each lost in her own thoughts.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:06 pm

*When the Night Slayer lands Tyr walks away from the controls and grabs his lightsabers*

((Here we go again.))

*He jumps out of his ship and then puts on his mask*

I must first find Ashya Cyn.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

*Tyr walks to the nearest city and begins to somehow find Ashya. He begins talking to the local people. After asking many people he decides to rest. He goes to a little cantina. Tyr calls for a waitress.*

=Tyr=
Do you serve Ne'tra gal here.

=Waitress=
Yes we do.

=Tyr=
Then get me a glass of it.

=Waitress=
Is that all you will be having.

=Tyr=
Yes.

=Waitress=
I will be right back with your drink.

*When the waitress leaves Tyr sits back is his seat. He begins to listen to the men's conversation who are seating next to him. During the conversation he hears them say the name Ashya Cyn. He gets up and walks to their table.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm

=Tyr=
Excuse me, but I overheard you talking and I heard you say the name Ashya Cyn. Would you happen to know where she is?

=1st man=
Who are you?

=Tyr=
My name is Charen Tyr.

*The first man gets a cocky look on his face*

=1st man=
If we do know where she is why should we tell you?

=Tyr=
Because if you do not than I will get angry.

=1st man=
So what if you get angry there is two of us and one of you.

*The first man laughs and then nods for the other man to get up. Tyr removes his cloak.*

=Tyr=
You have made a big mistake.

*The first man attacks from the front and the other man attacks for the back. Tyr trips the first man down and then starts fighting the second. He swings his fist at the man, but the man ducks. Then the man hits Tyr, but Tyr quickly returns to fighting. Tyr picks up the man and hits his head against the table. Then the other man gets up and tries to attack Tyr, but Tyr quickly grabs him slams him onto another table and pulls out his lightsaber. He puts his lightsaber merely an inch away from the man's neck*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

=Tyr=
Where is she? If you do not tell me I will cut your head off and feed the rest of your body to my Krayt Dragon.

=Man=
She is on the planet Agamar. I swear!

*Tyr can tell that the man is telling the truth*

=Tyr=
Thank you. Nice doing business with.

*Tyr leaves the cantina and heads back to his ship and when he arrives to his ship he takes the controls and enters the orbit*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:55 am

*after a day of searching for places that didn't suit his needs Ballz finds a spot far away from overlook base. a large lake with crytstal blue waters and fairly shallow waters. he decides this will be the spot for his new base. he heads back to kacik fields after taking a couple of pictures and painting the area to remember.*

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:18 pm

*Arra paced the grassy field. She was free to go where she wanted, but she still felt trapped. The buzzing still continued, but it wasn't like the attack earlier. Her main frustration was the one thing she desired the most: training. She practically memorized the Holocron cube her master gave her, but she felt it wasn't enough. She wanted something more, something she could grasp. Visuals didn't help, unless it was a target. She needed something to do.
Even if I have to chain myself to him, I will learn, she thought.*

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 am

*The buzzing struck. It grew into a loud roar. Arra sank to her knees and held her head. She wanted it to stop. The pain . . . Without warning, her world went black.*
Next

Return to Osarian's Terrain